Chapter 32 - Loni

Loni

Jace can't keep his hands off me.

I'm happy with my decision to head back to his place because I want to fuck, and I don't want to worry about other people interrupting.

Jace would have been content doing me wherever. He was ready to fuck me right there on that balcony. Sitting in the back seat of the dark uber, he's right next to me, our bodies touching, and his hand is in my shorts.

His devilish grin brushes against my cheek as my hips sway against his touch. It takes everything in me not to moan out his name. It also takes everything in me not to orgasm in the backseat of this Uber.

Jace is rubbing my clit with his index finger. Fast, until I'm digging my nails into the fabric of the seat, curling my toes with intense pleasure, covering my mouth with my hand trying to control my breathing. But then he slows down, barely touching it, torturing me, teasing me, not allowing me to reach my climax.

When we arrive at the apartment complex, I don't think I've ever jumped out of a car faster in my life. I hope I didn't break the man's door. But honestly, the only thing on my mind right now is Jace and his golden dick.

We stumble into his apartment, lip locked and hungry for sex. I barely step foot into his bedroom and he's already ripped off all of my clothes. It was easy though, considering there was only one remaining button on my shirt.

He's naked now too. Picking me up, I wrap my legs around his waist and he presses my back against the wall.

"Fuck, I need a condom," he groans.

I grab his hands before he is able to let me down on the floor. "I'm on the pill," I say, smashing my lips to his. I pull away quickly and stare at him. "Wait, are you, have you been--"

"I'm clean."

That's all I need to hear. I smash my lips into his again and his fingers dig into my bare ass. He's been with a lot of women and I needed to make sure we are being safe. But now I know and I'm ready to feel him fuck me raw.

It's honestly amazing to me to see all the tricks Jace knows. Me and Eric only did missionary. But now I'm being fucking against a wall and I love every second of it.

Jace's hands hold me up under my ass. He thrusts his hips forward and he fills me up completely.

"Fuck," I groan. Over and over I curse in his ear. The pleasure is too much. After being teased for nearly thirty minutes in the car, it feels too good that I can't come.

Keeping himself inside me, Jace walks over to the bed and lays on his back.

I'm sitting on top of him, frozen, because from him laying down, he pushed himself deeper inside of me. My mouth hangs open as I take in the feeling. My walls clench around him and he groans, biting his lip, leaning his head back further into the mattress.

"Ride me. Make yourself come."

I follow his command. I rock my hips back and forth, adjusting my body to his length.

His hands slide up my thighs and his thumb brushes over my swollen bundle of nerves. I gasp and he rubs it faster.

I move myself up his erection but lower myself before he's out. Slowly, I continue this motion, and it drives him fucking crazy.

"Just like that."

I speed up.

"Fuck, Loni."

His hips buck. He's about to come. So am I. He pinches my clit between his fingers and I go over the edge. My pussy clenches around him and he twitches inside of me. We ride out our release together. He says my name, and I say his.