Chapter 33 - Loni

Loni

For the past two weeks, any time Jace and I hooked up, I ended up spending the night at his place. But I promise things aren't getting mushy-gushy. We are still staying in the realm of casual sex. We don't even give each other good night kisses.

We fuck. I might take a shower. Sometimes he'd join me and we'd fuck again. We go into bed, backs turned to each other and we fall asleep. Sometimes Jace will try and talk to me, about the most random things, I give him a quick answer and we both pass out. More often than not, we wake up in the middle of the night and fool around again. In the morning I get dressed and leave. Sometimes, without saying goodbye.

So, see, no string... Right?

Well, it's Sunday morning and here I am again, laying in Jace's bed. Before I can even open my eyes, Jace's hand is rubbing the bare skin on my stomach, making its way between my legs, which I open for him.

I've gotta say, the best way to wake up in the morning is with a man's head between your legs. Especially if that man is Jace Maxwell because he knows how to use his tongue.

I lay in bed for a little bit after coming down from another orgasm. Jace's fingers trail their way up my inner thigh. He's ready for round two. But I can't. I have obligations.

"And that's my cue to leave." I jump out of bed, completely naked, and search for my clothes.

"Come on, stay," he whines, but in a sexy, raspy, morning voice kind of way. "You look so beautiful right now."

I roll my eyes and don't make a comment to that statement. I've given up on telling Jace to cut it out with the compliments. It made me irritated at the beginning. Like he wasn't sticking to our terms. But now they make my face blush like a ripe tomato.

"I can't," I slap his hand away which is reaching toward me. "I have to meet my group at the studio for our short film."

"Short film?"

"It's a requirement for my major."

"Which is?"

I pause for a moment. We really don't know much about each other. And that fact puts an unsettling feeling in my stomach. I want to know Jace. He wants to know me. I guess it's safe to say that we aren't just fuck buddies, but we are friends too. Or, a weird version of friends that just like to have a lot of sex.

"Cinematic Arts."

"You want to be an actress?" His eyes are wide, listening to me with such intrigue.

My heart flutters in my chest. It's nice having someone take an interest in me. "A director, actually."

"Damn, that sounds pretty cool."

I blush again and bend down to pick up my shirt.

"Well, hopefully, your film isn't a comedy, 'cause you aren't very funny. Funny looking maybe—"

"Hey," I laugh, picking up a pillow from the ground and throwing it at him.

He laughs too, grabbing my wrist. "Come on, can't you miss one meeting?"

He pulls me in closer. Our lips are barely touching which settles an ache between my legs. My nipples harden and he lets out a desperate groan as he reaches up to pinch one. I moan, pressing my mouth to his. My lips part, allowing his tongue to enter.

His fingers release my nipple and crawl up my thigh. He teases me through the underwear I just put on which is soaked now. Pushing the fabric to the side, his finger flicks over my swollen clit.