Chapter 6

His hands are on my cheeks, his thumbs slightly rubbing my cheeks

His hands are on my cheeks, his thumbs slightly rubbing my cheeks. It's so different than our other kisses because this one screams 'I don't want to just be friends' while the other ones were just kisses. It's almost like he's apologizing for everything with this one moment. I hope he realizes that I'm forgiving him.

I pull away and give him a little stare with a smile.

"I guess that's a great way to start a friendship." I say with a little giggle.

"Yeah, it really is." He says with a smile. One I haven't seen in such a long time.

"We should go eat before they get suspicious ."

"Oh yeah, right."

We walk out of my room, my mama and Sara are already sitting at the table eating. Wilhelm's bodyguard is sitting on the couch.

"Hi mama."

"Hola mijo." She says with a smile. "Here let me get you a plate. Wilhelm, are you sure you don't want some?"

"Now that I think of it, dinner would be lovely." Wilhelm says giving me a glance and a smile.

"Alrighty then, two plates coming right up." She says.

We sit down at the table, and Sara looks between us and then gives me a look. One that says 'why did both of you leave that room so happy?'.

"So Wilhelm, how was your break?" Sara asks.

"It was alright. How was your guys break?" He asks back. He looks down when he answers though.

"Ours was good. Right Simon?"

"Yeah, it really was."

"Alright here you guys go."

"This looks lovely, Linda." He says giving her a warm smile.

"Thank you Wilhelm."

The air around us is a little awkward. I think my mom is a little upset that he lied about it being him, but I can tell she's also worried about him. I think everyone is. He's gone through a lot, like losing his brother. I can't imagine what he felt then. The only thing you can hear is the slight noise of chewing.

"Uhm, I think I need to get going. I don't want August to get mad at me."

"Oh. Okay. Be careful." I say giving him a

smile.

Fucking August.

"I will. Thank you for having me over, thank you for the food Linda."

"You're welcome." She says with a smile.

"Bye Simon."

"Bye Wilhelm."

Him and Malin walked out the door.

"Why'd you tense when he mentioned August." Sara asked, not looking up from her food.