09 | sam

I felt myself blush as Nate let me take his hand and lead me back to where I saw Matt.

"You really shouldn't get by him," I muttered to him, "you know because like you'll like punch him in the face."

Nate laughed and I saw a dimple appear, "you said like two times. It wasn't even needed once."

I blushed and tried to not to stutter, "you know what I mean."

"You're so awkward." Nate shook his head and dropped my hand as he saw a group of three girls walking towards him, "want to meet them with me?"

"Who are they?" I asked dumbly without thinking.

"God, you're stupid," I ducked my head in embarrassment as the words tumbled out of his mouth.

"Oh my god! Hi, Nate!" A petite girl squealed. She was cute - had long curly brunette down to her waist and a very happy smile. "Can I have a picture?"

"Sure, baby." Nate smirked at her and walked forward a little.

The girl flashed him a smile and flung her arms around his neck. I felt the jealousy burn through my veins and I saw red. I don't know if it was because he called her 'baby' or she jumped on him like a cougar.

The next girl was a very pretty blonde. She was more attractive and I could tell Nate was interested. He pulled her in by her waist and bit his lip. What the hell?

I awkwardly stood there against the park fence and watched. The girl had long blonde hair and bright blue eyes, and the fakest damn smile I have ever seen. She was shaking her ass on purpose and flashing her dimples questionably at Nate.

I felt like vomiting.

Nate gave the girl something and I snorted with disbelief. I watched Nate meet the last girl who had curly auburn hair and bright green eyes. She was cute as well but Nate wasn't interested.

He said bye to the blonde and turned back to me.

I snorted, "ready to go, douchebag?"

"What's your problem?" Nate snapped, "they were my fans."

"A little more than fans I guess," I snapped right back, "unbelievable."

"What's up your ass? I didn't even do anything," Nate crossed the street, locking eyes with Cameron. "Stop being so damn uptight."

And with that Nate slung an arm around Cameron and walked away from me.

* *

I refused to talk in the car ride home and Matt just shared upset eyes with me through the mirror.

"Sam, I'm sorry," he tried again, "he's not even worth it."

I dug my head deeper into my knees, wanting to escape everything. I wanted to escape LA, Matt's watching eyes, Carter's upset sighs, and most of all I didn't want to see Nate.

"Sam." Matt sighed sadly, "he isn't worth your tears."

"I'm not cryi-" I started to say before I noticed that I was crying.

I wanted to ask Matt if the story Nate told me about him was true but I didn't want to talk.

I let my head rest against the window, not caring if the uber driver ran over potholes causing my head to slam into the window every now and again.

I felt a hand rest on my thigh and I looked over to meet Carter's soft gaze, "you do know that Matt's right, right?"

I shrugged and rested my head against his shoulder and interlocked my fingers with his.

"I got attached," was all I said and Carter looked at me with upset eyes.

"So did I."

I was confused and wanted to ask him who he got attached to but I brushed it off as I felt sleep overcome me.

* *

When I woke up in my bed I decided to check twitter. I plugged my phone into the charger and opened up the Twitter app.

"@JackGilinsky: great night w/great people! 😁👍🏻"

"@JackJackJohnson: The movie I saw was a banger for sure!"

I found Cameron and Nash's twitters and followed them both and they followed me back.

"@NashGrier: Cam is such a pain in the ass, plus, the movie I saw last night was so bomb."

"@CameronDallas: @NashGrier no im not a pain."

Then I saw his tweet and almost puked my guts out.

"@SkateMaloley: i don't fuck around w/fuckboys"

"@SkateMaloley: i met some hotties tonight after the movie! love u all!"

I saw red and my fingers and veins were on fire with anger. If he can throw shade, so can I.

"@SammyWilk: I don't mess around with tattooed devils. Go smoke with someone who cares."

* *

authors note:

OOOOOOHOHJOHHKSKSKALAJ

FUCKSIAKAAHAHHA

vote + comment luv u all!!!!!