Ch.2

Getting the announcement that they were going to debut make them all really excited. They continued the meeting so they can get the details of the group.

CEO: "The group name is Voyage (Voy•Age) and it's gonna be a traveling type theme. You cross land and see, and even the universe. You would do anything to meet your fans"

Narae looked at him, "Do you have an idea for a first song?"

CEO: "It's gonna be a mini album, your song is called "Bon Voyage" and it's being worked on right now, just some slight adjustments"

Y/n was holding on Daeun's hand, she was really excited. They were coming up with the final decisions, he looked back at them, "We'll get back to you on colors, stage names, official things. We just wanted to give you the big announcement"

They bowed and excited the room. Y/n grabbed Tori's hands and they were jumping up and down, "We're debuting!"

Daeun: "Y/n, lower your voice. You're inside"

Y/n apologized, and they all started to head to the van to go back to the dorm. Tori looked over, "I'll race you"

Y/n and Tori got ready to run, but Haewon stopped them, "If you both run, you'll be in trouble...got it?"

They nodded, Haewon let go, and both girls took off running, Tori making it to the van first. Following close behind them was Haewon, who scolded them for not following directions.

Back at the dorm, they saw camera and wondered what was going on, "What is happening?"

PD: "You will be filming your debut experience, so a little day to day, off days, hardworking days, music show days, music video days. It will end when promotions are over"

Narae: "Oh that is cool, so when do we start"

PD: "Let them finish setting up and we'll just start. You just do what you do, but let them set up microphones on you"

They all sat on the couch, Y/n was bored and just started to daydream, but Daeun started to talk to her. She was still zoned out, but was looking across the the room to an empty room.

Daeun snapped her finger, "Are you okay?"

Y/n shook her head to snap herself back, "Huh, oh yes I'm fine unnie"

She looked over and looked back at Y/n, "Did you see a ghost or something"

Y/n looked confused, "No, ghost? Really?"

They ghost to filming their everyday and some part was Daeun, Narae, and Haewon teaching Naomi, Tori, and Y/n Korean.

They got everything official, colors, these, name, song, dance, positions, and all they needed was Fandom name...they might let the fans choose the name, just like Twice did for Once.

When they finally debut, it was so exciting, they celebrated that night with pizza, movies, and just craziness. But they would have to go to music bank, and this was the first time Y/n was gonna have to perform in front of big stage.

With the constant recording, the fans have noticed that she gets chills easily, but she's always dazed out...it had been rumored that she can see ghost. But really Y/n struggles to pay attention sometimes and gets lost in her head.

The day of music bank, they sang, they danced, they had fun, but due to the outpour of love and support, they were able to get their first win. It was amazing, Y/n and Tori were dancing around the stage, Daeun was holding Naomi who was crying, Haewon and Narae were singing their hearts out.

They finished their encore and and celebrated in the back with the staff, but unlucky for them, the next week Twice came out with a song, and they couldn't win again. But this is where the story...kind of takes off.

While walking down the hall to their room, they ran into Twice who were outside of their room. They bowed and greeting them, but they knew Daeun who is an ex-JYP trainee.

Chae: "It is nice to see you again, Daeun..Sorry Dae"

Dae: "It's a stage name Chaeyoung unnie"

Jihyo looked at them, "Wow so young, also congratulations on your first win. We loved the music video, you girls were amazing"

They bowed and thanked them, Twice let them inside their room and they were able to talk for a little bit.

Voyage did their introductions, then Twice did theirs. But Twice wanted Voyage to introduce themselves individually

Dae: "Hello, I'm Dae, I'm 18, I am the Leader, Sub Vocalist, and Sub Rapper"

Narae: "Hello, I'm Narae, I'm 17, and I'm the Main Vocalist, and Center"

Naomi: "Hello, I'm Naomi, I'm 17, I'm the Lead Rapper, and Sub Vocalist"

Haewon: Hello, I'm Haewon, I'm 15, I'm the Lead Dancer, and Sub Vocalist"

Tori: "I'm Tori, I'm 13, and I'm Main Rapper, and Lead Dancer"

Y/n: "I'm Y/n, I am 12, and I'm Main Dancer, Lead Vocalist, Visual, and the Maknae"

Nayeon found them so adorable, but Y/n looked familiar to her, "You look like Mina. Still adorable though"

Mina smiled, "She has a mole above her lips, just like me, that's so cute."

Y/n thought it was weird, and knew her members thought so too, but she thanked them nonetheless. They bowed and left to go back to their room, they talked about it. Y/n was so excited she met Twice, Mina has always been her role model.

Meanwhile back in the room, Mina sat down, now in her own thoughts. "She has the same name as my baby"

Chaeyoung sat next to Mina, "Babe what's wrong?"

Mina just laid her head down, "I'm fine...I...I just miss my daughter Chae. What do you think she's doing? Do you think she's fine? Do you think she got adopted? Is she cared for? She would be...12?! 12 right now?"

Chaeyoung sighed as she held Mina's hand before giving her a slight kiss, "Mina, baby, she is probably doing wonderful. She'll have your beautiful looks, I'm sure she was adopted into the best family. Maybe she'll be a singer like her mom, it's gonna be fine.

Mina and Chaeyoung just stayed sitting down. They had been dating for about 3 years now, but when they first started dating, Mina shared her secret, and it was their secret for 2 years until Mina finally told her members.

They promised her, they would keep her secret, and one day when she is ready, they would help her locate her daughter.

It should have been obvious with Myoi Y/n, but due to Riana being thrown in, it got all mixed up in Mina's head.

One day...just not today.

The girl group Voyage needs a fandom name. Help me by suggesting names. Please..