Ch.13

Back at the park, the girls were called in to come eat, so all 3 girls came running back. Haewon was still coloring, but Y/n was running and crashed into her, giving her a big hug, "Aw Y/n. That Hurt!"

Y/n laughed a little, "Sorry unnie, I just wanted to give you a hug"

Haewon mocked her laugh, "Hug the mom"

Y/n: "Well Daeun unnie is busy"

Haewon looked up, and flipped Y/n so she was laying on her lap, and they were all laughing as Haewon just held Y/n close, watching Narae, Naomi, and Daeun set up the food.

They were eating some sandwiches, when Daeun looked up, "Oh I forgot, for doing so well at school, you guys get to choose where we go for our next filming. It's gonna be a relaxed one, we can do whatever we want. So let's have fun, you can choose roller skating, amusement park. Anything"

Tori: "For doing well?"

Narae: "Yeah, I'm sorry we don't have other rewards, but we hope this will make up for it"

Y/n: "It's good"

Daeun: "Yeah, so you can all talk about it, come to an agreement, but it's your choice"

Naomi: "I saw Haewon and Y/n can decide"

Narae: "Why? You did good in school, Tori did good."

Tori: "I know, but Haewon and Y/n did better"

Haewon: "Come on, let's just all decide together"

Y/n: "Yeah, what's the big idea."

Naomi: "Nothing kid"

Y/n: "You sure you're not hiding anything?"

Naomi: "Like what?"

Y/n: "Oh I don't know, how were your grades this time?"

Naomi: "I passed"

Y/n: "Yeah sure"

Naomi pinched Y/n's thigh, which caused her to flinch, but they kept the rest of that conversation to themselves.

Narae: "Okay, moving on....You have a week to choose where we go and what we do. And we film in 3 weeks."

Haewon: "Okay, so it can be anything?"

Daeun: "Depends on what you're thinking"

Haewon smiled, "Nothing, just asking"

Y/n finished her sandwich, "Can I go back and play now?"

Naomi's head shot up, "I have this amazing idea about the our comeback...whenever we get one. But we just did Bon Voyage, right? So what if we continue our story, and it can be like where we're lost, but Quest helps us go back on track"

Narae: "Lost would make for a good name, it just needs to have a good song with it"

Daeun: "We can talk to the producers about it"

Y/n: "So is that a yes?"

Daeun: "No, eat the vegetables"

Y/n: "Can't I just eat the apple and call it a day"

Daeun: "No, vegetables won't kill you"

Y/n: "They will if I'm allergic"

Daeun: "Which you are not"

Y/n: "How would you know"

Daeun: "Because you've eaten these vegetables before. We've had this conversation too"

Y/n: "I don't want them"

Narae: "Then I guess you can't play"

Tori finished her broccoli and grabbed the kite, "Can I?"