Ch.3

Back in their waiting room, Naomi jumped up, "Oh! Why don't we give Twice Sunbaenims our album"

Haewon nodded, "Yeah, we can sign it and have 2 of us go deliver it"

Dae: "I'll go, and Y/n you're coming with me"

Y/n was sitting on the couch just staring at the door in her own world. Everyone was looking at the door, but then when they looked back at Y/n they saw her following something as if she was watching someone walking by.

Narae: "Maybe she can see ghosts..."

In reality Y/n was just in her own daydream, she could hear her members talking, but to snap herself out, she looked around to get the familiar room and come back to reality. But she looked up, "Wait why am I going with you?"

Dae: "Because aren't Twice like your favorite group"

Y/n nodded and they all signed their album, Dae and Y/n were walking down the crowded hall to Twice's room.

They knocked on the door and was left inside, they took a picture, and Sana just kept looking back and forth between Y/n and Mina.

Sana: "I really can't shake of the resemblance"

Jeong: "You must look like your parents though right"

Y/n shrugged, "I'm adopted, but the only thing that helps us is that we all smile the same way"

Mina looked up, "You're adopted? Where from?"

Y/n: "...Japan?"

Chae: "That's cool"

Dae and Y/n were handed a Twice album that was signed and they both left. Y/n shook her head, "What has got them so interested in me"

Dae laughed, "I'm jealous, I've known them longer and you have all their attention. But it's probably because you look like Mina Sunbaenim"

Y/n shrugged, "Also the next time you guys mention a ghost...I'll start talking to them"

Y/n walked ahead and Dae froze..."So you can see ghosts?"

Y/n smiled as she heard Dae become shocked, living her to deal with the knowledge that Y/n could "see ghost" but really she just wanted to mess with her.

Meanwhile in the Twice waiting room, Everyone was standing in front of Mina who looked like she was contemplating life. She was sitting on the couch, thinking about everything.

Mina: Myoi Y/n, Adopted, 12...Could it be?"

Sana: "We wouldn't know, but we can try our best to find out"

Mina looked up, "She looks like me...what if it is? What if it's not? I want to know but I don't want to. I'm confused!"

Chaeyoung sat down next to her, "How badly do you want to know if this Y/n is your Y/n?"

Mina looked up, "I don't know, what if it's not her then she might think we're just really weird and won't want to be near our group and rumors will spread...I'm also probably thinking to much into it"

Tzuyu: "What if it's her?"

Mina sighed, "What if she hates me for getting rid of her"

Momo: "I mean it's not like you left her in an alley"

Nayeon: "You just left her alone on the front steps of the center"

Jeongyeon rolled her eyes, "Nayeon...go wait outside"

Nayeon looked over, "Too soon...Okay" Nayeon walked outside the room and closed the door.

Mina: "I really did, I abandoned her...I left her alone on the steps. I Didn't Even Knock On The Door! I forgot to knock, how long do you think she was out there?! I abandoned her!"

Jeongyeon walked outside of the room to talk to Nayeon while everyone kept comforting Mina. "But we can't do it now...we need to get comfortable with her"

Sana snapped her finger, "I got it, we'll ask Daeun to see if Voyage wants to hang out...after promotions though"

Jihyo nodded, "Yeah, that could work"

Mina pulled out her phone and took a picture out of her phone case, "It's me and Y/n...at the hospital in San Antonio"

Momo: "Why give her up if you love her?"

Mina sighed, "I can't be an idol and a mother, I wanted to be an idol so badly but I knew they would reject me if they knew I gave birth"

Sana: "We'll find her"

Mina: "If we do find her...we can't tell her I'm her mom. She'll hate me"

Chaeyoung gave Mina a quick kiss, "Babe...she'll love you, and even in the very rare possibility that she doesn't like you, she'll still come around"

When Voyage finally went back to the dorm, Y/n grabbed the Lego set she wanted to build and started to build it. It was a pretty big set that she saved up so much money for, and just spent her night playing with it.

Tori ran in, "Y/n!"

Y/n: "English? Why? What did you do?"

Tori: "I hit Naomi with my slingshot. Save me"

Y/n: "You are on your own, just be lucky it wasn't Narae or Daeun"

Tori: "I did it in front of them...I'm dead"

In the distanced, they heard Narae yelling Tori's name, so Y/n hid Tori under her bed and went back to playing on her Lego set.

At the same time, Y/n's mom called her so she answered the phone. They talked for a while, but what caught her attention was her mom being up the adoption.

Y/n: "Mom, what are you talking about?"

Mom: "Y/n, some one came to court claiming to be your father. He saw the video where you mentioned us being your parents and where your from. He called and we need to figure this out"

Y/n: "No matter what. I choose to have you be my parents. Nothing will stop that."

Mom: "Yes, and we won't stop it either, but...he either wants a relationship with you or to raise you. But that means you can know who your birth parents are"

Y/n: "No. I don't want to know them. The center told me my parents left me on the steps and they didn't even know till the next morning. I was alone for 7 hours. Plus they left me, clearly they didn't want me"

Mom: "Well this man does. But he is only making a claim"

Y/n: "The center told me only my mom was on the birth certificate...no father. She doesn't know who he was, and she had me alone. Don't trust this man, he has no proof and even if he does I don't care. I refuse to meet them"

Mom: "You used to talk about wanting to"

Y/n: "I started to think about it, and now I don't. If I ever do meet my mother...I'll probably walk away, leave her like how she left me"

Mom: "Okay...You can feel how you feel, we will deal with this here and you stay safe over there"

Y/n: "Okay"

Y/n hung up the phone, and just laid on the floor, "It would be something if I did. I don't know how I would react"

Tori crawled out, "Also...you don't know the reason, what if it's for a good reason"

Y/n: "There are bad cases and cases that could be for the safety of the child...what if she couldn't take care of me and gave me up so I can live a better life"

Tori: "Yeah and it was an adoption center, so I bet it was the life"

Y/n shrugged and continued her Legos, "Eh, they hated me"