Part 1

That day everything went downhill. She didn't know why he did that to her. She didn't know what made him behave like that. She could read him like an open book and he knew she didn't believe him. But nothing could have been done at that time. 

In the Kim's Mansion

"Yn I hate you. I was just playing with you. I don't have any feelings for you. Next month is my engagement. I'm going to marry Sujin in three months." Taehyung said sitting at the dinner table with the whole family. 

Yn halted her movement. She couldn't utter a single word. How she wished he would say it was all false. But nothing like that happened. A lump was formed in her throat which was heard for her to gulp down. Tears threatened to fall from her eyes. 

"Taehyung, what are you saying? Please tell me this is not true. Tell me someone forced you to do this." She clutched her dress tightly. Lips pressed tightly wanting, holding her breath. She knew it had to be someone. Someone who was sitting right there. 

Taehyung looked at her and took a long breath before opening his mouth. "It's true. I don't love you anymore." 

Both could see the hurt in each other's eyes. But yn thought it was true if the person was looking in the eyes and telling it. But she knew Taehyung too well to believe that. 

Finally she let out a loud sob. It broke the short time silence. "Did you really just throw away five years of our relationship just like that Taehyung." He didn't dare to say anything. What could he possibly say? 

But the other two figures sitting over there were enjoying the broken soul. Of course they would. They never liked yn. They despised her for God knew what was the reason. Especially Sujin. She had eyes for Taehyung since she was little. And being rich, Taehyung's father doted on her. While yn was an orphan. She has been managing her life by working part time jobs along with her brother until they graduated. 

"Didn't you hear what he said? Now get out of here." Mr. Kim's stern and cold voice echoed through the mansion. Yn slightly got up from her seat and walked out of the mansion without sparing another glance at him. 

"Mommy,mommy wake up." The voice of a sweet little angel caused yn to wake up. She was yn's five years old daughter. She smiled and pulled her on the bed, cuddling with her. "Let's sleep a little more princess." She hugged the baby. 

"Mommy I need to go to school and you need to go to work. Stop being lazy." Yn laughed at the little girl's behaviour. "Baby you should spend less time with uncle Yoongi. You are becoming savage like him." A chuckle was heard in the door. It was Yoongi, yn's brother and the owner of Min Company. 

"No, I love uncle Yoongi. He is my favourite." The little baby smiled and ran to Yoongi. Yoongi picked her up and sat on the bed. 

"Good morning sis." Yoongi smiled. "Woah what happened, today you are suddenly smiling." Yn joked but she was telling the truth. Yoongi didn't usually smile like that. Always wearing the cold face as a facade. 

"Today the project with the Jeon Company will be finalised. And how did you sleep?" 

"It was okay. Just the same dream repeating again." Yoongi sighed. "Areum go and do you breakfast. I have to talk to your mommy." She nodded and ran out of the room. "Yn you should forget about him. It's been six years." "Oppa I know but I moved on from him. But I don't know if I would be able to trust someone again." It was almost everyday that yn woke up to that dream.