○ R E B E C C A ○

I looked at where Nico had brought me. I smiled quietly to myself. I thought that it was really romantic, but I don't think anyone else would. We were standing in the middle of a graveyard. Even though I was comsidered the "girlier" sister, I was NOT, under any circumstances,  to be called a girly-girl. Sure, I wasn't a skater girl like Delilah was, but I was not a princess that liked pink and frilly laces. I was what some people could consider emo (but I would never admit that out loud). Nico looked at me shyly, and I knew he was hiding something.

       "What is it Nico?" I asked. He looked at me faking innocence.

        "I have no clue what you're talking about," he said. I laughed and hit his arm playfully. He shrugged.

         "Okay, fine, I give up. There's no use in hiding anything from you, is there?" He asked, all the while pulling out a picnic basket from behind him. I smiled. In my mind, there was nothing more romantic than a picnic in a graveyard.

         We sat in the shade of a huge tomb. I laughed, immediately thinking of the weeping angels from Dr. Who. Me and Nico shared the love of Dr. Who, so we hardly ate, both fearing that the stautue would start moving if we looked away. After we convinced each other it wouldn't move, he stared into my eyes. I felt heat rush onto my cheeks.

         "What are you looking at," I mumbled,  letting my long bangs fall into my face. He brushed my bangs out of my face.

         "I am looking at you," he said. He leaned in and his lips brushed mine. He started to pull back, but I leaned in and countinued the kiss. We pulled away a few seconds later, my cheeks burning. Nico smiled at me.

         "You are so cute when you blush," he whispered. I didn't think it was possible, but my cheeks got even more hot. I let my mind wander as we sat there in silence. I thought about Delilah and wandered  how she was doing. It was extremely nerve-racking introducing your boyfriend to your parents.
   After sitting in silence for a few, long minutes, our ADHD got the best of us. He offered to take me to a war history museum, and I couldn't refuse. He shadow traveled us there, and I embraced the darkness. That was another difference between me and Delilah. I loved the darkness while she slept with a light on at all times. I was almost disappointed when we reached our destination. But the disappointment did not last for long. I practically dragged Nico everywhere, pointing out this and that. He would tell me what it was like to be in a war and I couldn't help but wish that I would have been found a bit earlier. It was my not-so-secret wish to be able to fight in a war and kill enemies. Nico tried to tell me that it wouldn't be all that I thought it be, but I decided to ignore him.

        "Nico, look!" I squealed, like a child in a candy store. He quickly walked over to the exhibit that I was at. His faxe went pale, but I couldn't think why. I happily danced around the Pompeii model. Nico wasn't moving and I figured out that something was wrong.

         "Hey, you okay?" I asked, concerned.  He shook his head.

          "I ran into Gaea when we were visiting the island of Pompeii," he mumbled before walking off. I followed him. He had never told me, so he had noright to be mad at me. Right? I decided not to press the matter.
  He took me home without another word. He dropped me off in front of my house, quickly kissed me good night, and then walked away. I entered my home and walked pass Delilahs room. I saw her snuggled up next to Leo, and I smiled. The meeting must have gone well. I entered my room and flopped onto my bed, exhausted. I snuggled up into the black covers. I fell asleep quickly, entering a peaceful sleep.

Authors Note:

Hello Agents! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry if there are any errors. I am writing on a tablet and it sucks! Good luck with the next chapter Delilah!

-Rebecca Chase-