○ L E O ○

HE LEARNED TO MEMORIZE EVERY DETAIL OF DELILAH'S FACE, all of which he grew to like.

A lot. 

Now he had time to lowkey check her out, because she was asleep. Of course, he didn't mean it in a perverted way- no, he doesn't think about that often, but just her face. 

He set her on a bench in Bunker Nine, and was careful to wake Sleeping Beauty. Her mouth was opened slightly as she muttered random gibberish. Her voice was light and quiet, which was different from her usual, scratchy voice that could belong to a boy during puberty. Her freckles were like stars, and they were everywhere. dotting her legs, arms, face, and even her back. A small mole under her right nostril that he learned was different from Rebecca, and just how evenly pale she was. She wasn't super sickly pale, and she didn't have tan lines, she just had extremely pale skin, which fit nicely with her light blonde hair, and made her blue eyes more captivating. 

"Leo," she whispered. Her eyes opened and he stared at them, warm, tired blue irises that gleamed with intelligence. "You're warm," she said, her voice scratchier than usual and hoarse, meaning she just woke up. "-and this bench is extremely uncomfortable to sleep on." He chuckled and walked over, picking her light body up again. She wrapped her limbs around his torso and dug her face comfortably into his neck. He walked into a back room- one where he kept a small bed (but big enough for the both of them) for when he's too tired to walk all the way to Cabin Nine. He laid her down and tried to get away so he could get Will to tell him about Delilah's memory- but his girlfriend grabbed his shirt and tugged. "No," she said simply. He smiled to himself and looked at her, with her frizzy hair that laid in her face and her pouty expression (which she didn't have a lot, but wore very very well). He rolled his eyes and crawled into bed next to her. "Better?" he asked. Her pale lips curled into a lopsided smile. "I'll take that as a y-" he failed to complete his sentence because she was already asleep again. Alright, he thought. I hope she dreams this time... well, not really, but like... whatever. He stared at the ceiling before his eyes dropped close. Leo instinctively wrapped his arms around his intimidating princess and pulled her close, letting sleep overtake him. 

Leo woke up many hours later, with Delilah wrapped around him very tightly. He shook her awake, and watched as her eyebrows furrowed. "Mmm?" she squeaked, looking up at where his face was, even though her eyes were still snapped closed. "Time to wake up, Birdie," he smiled. "Mm-mm," she protested, digging her face into his chest again. He wondered if she had gotten her memories back- comparing when they first met, she hated him with a deep passion.

He gently tugged her off of him and she didn't try and stop him, and instead grabbed the pillow and snuggled with it instead. He couldn't help but smile at the sight, and walked out of the backroom, going to the door to Bunker Nine. Just as he began to open it, Will swung it open. "Do you know where Delilah is? Rebecca's back, and she asked if Delilah has arrived yet, whatever she meant," he breathed. Leo figured he ran all the way here. "Delilah lost her memory, Will. She has no idea where Rebecca is. And she's asleep right now, so I would wait until she wakes up," he said. "I-I nuh aseep. Wah happen?" Leo bit his lip to keep from smiling too widely as he turned to see Delilah, holding his blanket in her hand like a child would, rubbing her eyes. "You're sister arrived a few hours ago Delilah," Will said. "My sissy?" she said, confused. Her head tilted to the side, and Leo took a deep breath. "I don't know if putting everything on her will help," Leo said. "Yeah, I got it. I'll come in a few more hours. Delilah, I am a doctor, and you need more sleep," Will ordered. 

He probably knew about Delilah's chamber of intelligent brain-ness she goes to. Leo was pretty sure regular human dreams were Delilah's day dreams, the way she giggles and smiles and sometimes frowns when she zones off into space has "dreaming" written all over it. "I wuh-uh see my sissy," she smiled lazily. Leo walked over and hugged her, "I think you need sleep first, Delilah," he said. She frowned. "Birdie," she corrected. Leo's heart wrenched when she was half awake, or when she wasn't thinking straight. She was light-hearted all the time, but she never let her child-like brain really show. "Alright, Birdie," he said, kissing her forehead gently. She smiled, biting her lip and scanning the room. "No, sleep," Leo reminded her. She pouted, "I'm not tired," she said. "Yes you are."

"No I'm not."

"Yes, you are."

"No, I'm not!" 

"I'll give you candy if you go to bed."

"I don't want candy"

"I'll give you a kiss?"

"You always give kisses" 

"Oh my gods, Birdie, what do you want then?" She smiled maniacally, leaning in really really close to Leo. "I want," she started, her lips grazing against his. He gulped, trying to keep himself in control. "I want nothing," she concluded. She gently kissed him before plopping on one of the work tables, hugging her blanket close to her body. "Did I fluster yoooou," she teased. "No," Leo denied. "Yessssss," she interjected. "Nope," he said again. "Yes, your face is red," she giggled. She stood back up and gave him another lazy smile. "Cuddle with me," she grinned like a child. She hugged the blanket like a cape and started running towards the back room. Leo ran after her, trying not to trip on the stray scraps of metal and tools that lay on the floor, which Delilah had jumped over. He walked inside his room to see Delilah had managed to change. She had pulled one of Leo's shirts over her head and was in the process of pulling hers from under the one she had just put on. She grinned from ear to ear, "yours are more comfy," she said, hugging herself with her pale arms. "You're a dork," Leo snorted. "Thanks! I'm your dork, so that makes it better!" she replied, throwing her arms in the air. Leo laid down and Delilah laid on top of him, her limbs wrapped around his entire body, her mass of blonde hair ticking Leo's chin. "Good night!" she said. Her body relaxed instantly, and soon Leo fell asleep too, smiling at his girlfriend and hugging her close. "Mine," he breathed, as if he just couldn't believe it.

Sorry I couldn't resist doing a Leo chapter just to mix things up. I decided on more of a fluffy chapter because I'm in a very very very fluffy mood!!!! hehehehhe

Also I didn't take my medicine so I feel SUPPPPPER childish! heheh! 

Anyway, I hope you like this chapter!

Fire Intel, Over and Out!

Cammysaurus, Out and Over!