Part IV

It was the end of the day and Hiccup was in the Library with Fishlegs. "I still can not believe you got Astrid Hofferson as your partner and I got dumb Snotlout as mine" Fishlegs said as he turned the page of his book. "Hey just be glad you didn't get one of the twins as your partner. If you did that would've been very funny to watch you present that project" By the time Hiccup had finished his sentence a blonde girl walked up. "Hey Boys" Astrid said as she put her binders down on the table. "Oh Astrid hey I didn't know you were coming after school today" Hiccup got up to allow Astrid to sit down, since there were only 2 seats at the table. Astrid gladly sat down and ended up getting to know both Fishlegs and Hiccup better than ever. "Oh look at the time, I better leave you two to work on that project. I better go find my partner" Fishlegs gathered his stuff and left to go find Snotlout with the most annoyed look on his face. Astrid and Hiccup just sat there awkwardly for about 15 minutes. Finally Astrid spoke, "So what do you want to do the project on because I have an idea but want to hear yours first". Hiccup looked at her stunned, the old Astrid would've just told him what they were doing and left him to do the whole project by himself. Now she wanted to actually be an actube part in helping him. " Well I love dragons so I was thinking maybe we could do it on two famous dragons I know of" Hiccup said as he pulled out his book on dragons. Hiccup turned to the page with a Deadly Nadder and a Night fury on it. "Whoa did you draw these cause if so Hiccup you have a talent" Astrid ran her hand across the drawing. Hiccup just blushed a nodded in agreement. They had been at the library for 3 hours and gotten a lot done. "Well I better get going Hic. We got a lot done and I'll work on mine tonight" Astrid packed up her stuff and was ready to go after she finished her last words. "Wait" Hiccup said grabbing Astrids hand. That's when Astrid couldn't hold it in anymore she grabbed his neck and slammed her lips onto his. Hiccup was shocked at first but then grabbed her waist and kissed back. They pulled apart and just looked into each other eyes.