Part III

It was the next day and Hiccup hadn't seen Astrid all day. He went to his Animal Science class and there he saw Astrid Hofferson. "Astrid I think your in the wrong class" Hiccup was unpacking his binder and homework. Astrid looks at him and slides a piece of paper over to him. Hiccup picks up the paper and read it. Hiccups eyes widen at what he was looking at. "That was my original schedule cards but Snotlout didn't want a smart girlfriend so I transferred to all of his classes. " Astrid took back her schedule card as class started. Hiccup couldn't believe it, Astrid Hofferson, Smart. He thought he was in a dream but when Astrid slapped him so he could turn in his homework he knew it was real. "That hurt, you got an arm on you for sure" Hiccup said this as he turned in his homework. "Well I never said I wasn't fierce" Astrid pulled out her binder so Hiccup really didn't hear her words. As class went on there was a knock at the door. Mr. Gobbler opened it to see Snotlout Jorgenson standing in the door way. Everyone looked shocked as he handed the note to Gobbler. "Where would you like to sit Mr Jorgensen" Gobbler pointed out to the class so he could she all seats. Astrid knew what seat he wanted and she was not going to allow him to steak Hiccup's seat. Of course though Hiccup, being the nice guy he was more then happy to sit next to Fishlegs. "So baby how have you been" Snotlout asked as he got a little closer to Astrid. "Mr. Jorgensen I'm not your baby anymore, do you remember that text I sent you last night. " Astrid by this time had her hand raised to answer the question Mr. Gobbler had asked. Of course though Fishlegs was the smartest in the class and got the answer right but that was after Astrid gave it a try. "Ok class now we are going to talk about partners for the projects we are doing. The project is about a fantasy animal of your partner and yours choice. Now for Partner choosing". Mr. Gobbler read off the list of names of who was partners with who and come to find out Astrid and Hiccup were partners. Astrid knew this would allow her to finally open up to Hiccup about how she was feeling now. The bell rang to let them out of class and Astrid rushed right out to go meet up with Hiccup.