Part VIII

Astrids Father couldn't believe what his daughter had just said. Astrid had agreed to be Hiccups girlfriend and she was over the moon excited. "Astrid Hofferson you can not date Hiccup Handcook. You will be a disgrace to the Hofferson name if you end up marrying this boy" Astrids father said. "Astrid you belong with me, I will take better care of you than Hiccup boy here" Snotlout said. Astrid didn't care if she got disowned from her family because all that mattered was her happiness. "All I care about is my happiness and Hiccup makes me really happy. Don't you see I'm happy with Hiccup" Astrid said with the biggest smile on her face. Snotlout grabbed an umbrella from the umbrella stand and ran toward Astrid. Luckily for Astrid, Hiccup saw Snotlout coming so he grabbed the near by Rolling pin from the kitchen and went to battle with Snotlout. Astrid then ran over and grabbed the family sword from the wall and started battling her own father. Her mother on the other hand called Stoick to tell him that Astrids Father was back with Snotlout. Astrid battled beside Hiccup, this is when her Hofferson roots showed. Stoick showed up only to see his son Battling the Almighty Snotlout Jorgenson. Stoick had no time to be proud of his son because as he was standing there he almost got hit by the Hofferson Family sword. "Just quit now Handcook, I'm stronger than you and you can't handle all if this" Snotlout was talking so much about himself, he lost his weapon and was on the ground by Hiccup. Astrid though on the other hand had lost her weapon and kinda hit Stoick with it. "I knew you were no Hofferson, your just a lame excuse of one" Astrids father was now on top of her on the ground. Hiccup then had his opportunity, he was going to put and end to this. Hiccup put the family sword to Astrids fathers head, "get off of her or else I will hurt you. " Stoick had called the cops and they were already on there way. No matter what Hiccup did he knew he was never going to get Mr. Hoffersons permission to marry Astrid but he was ok with that. The cops finally showed up and thank gods for Hiccup. Astrid was pretty beaten up over it so she just went up to her room. It was up to Hiccup to get Astrid through this.