Part XIII

The whole school was whispering about the situation at hand. Astrid was now getting the title of Berk High's sleep around, this was not true at all! True her and Hiccup had shared a bed a couple of times, ok more like a ten to twenty times but it never lead to anything of that. Snotlout had done exactly what he had wanted, ruined Astrid Hoffersons life. Hiccup was fuming by now, how could someone ruin a perfectly wonderful girls whole world? Hiccup had enough of it and finally stood up to Snotlout. "What do you want Snotlout, to ruin Astrids life or mine? We have not done anything but our personal lives are not up to you or Berks public recollection. So if a fight is what you want then you will get one".   Hiccup had no clue what he had just said other then the word fight. He knew his last fight with Snotlout did not go well, it involved the playground and a shade spot. What can he say he was in third grade and was dumb, he was a dumb third grader that ended up with a broken nose. Astrid could remember that day and she was dressed to pretty to pull her boyfriend and ex boyfriend out of a fight. As the boys started circling the whole school was gathered to watch. This would have been the fight of the century, if it wasn't for the fact Hiccup and Snotlout circled each other for 45 minutes. Only two punches had been thrown both being towards Hiccup. Astrid was about done with this fight because in the wise words of her favorite princess " I am not a prize to be won". Hiccup was getting tired of circling Snotlout over and over and over again, so he did what any decent teenager would do he threw a punch blindly. He had to admit it probably was not the best idea to do with his eyes closed but he did do it. The whole school went crazy because come to find out he punch Snotlout right in the nose breaking his nose and knocking him out. Hiccup was impressed be did it, like he punched Snotlout and won! Astrid walked right up to her boyfriend and did what every girlfriend would do punch him in the arm. "Are you an idiot or just stupid!? I am not a prize to be won by two idiotic boy especially one that has an IQ of a Chipmunk." Hiccup had to admit that punch hurt more then her normal ones did but that was only when he realized she was still wearing her promise ring. He had never smiled so hard in his life when he grabbed Astrid by the waist to kiss her. "I am sorry Mi'lady but I do know that I did just punch the IQ Chipmunk so I believe I deserve a congratulation kiss". Astrid could not deny that his signature smirk was all she needed to kiss him. The school went back to dancing as the two teenagers kissed there life away. "You know your an idiot right? " Astrid whispered this against his lips which only caused Hiccup to laugh and say "Your idiot". The two finally got to enjoy prom and each other. Hiccup was finally happy and Astrid was glad she finally had come to her senses on being with a man who cared about her. As the night came to a close Hiccup was walking Astrid to his car and leaned over to kiss her temple. Astrid in that moment could not have been happier till Hiccup spoke a simple statement to her. " I'm always with you ".