Lady Elizabeth's Plea For Lady Samhain

Lady Elizabeth Plea For Lady Samhain

They were sisters and best of friends, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane and Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard and they were born 16 months apart from each other to Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory and his Duchess, Lady Karissa, Marchioness of Pembroke Territory.

The two were different from day and night, one was blonde and one was brunette and one resembled her mother and one resembled her father.

One would become the Duchess of Norfolk Territory in good time and the other was created Duchess of Clarence Territory upon her birth.

Despite their differences they were very close and they shared the most intimate of secrets with each other.

So, when it came time for Lady Samhain to ask her eldest sister for help in convincing their father and mother to allow to marry in June of 2294, rather than June of 2295, Lady Elizabeth told her sister "Leave it up to me, Lady Samhain."

"Lord Richard Edward II gave his consent for Lord Richard Edward Howard III to marry me in June of 2294 rather than June of 2295." Lady Elizabeth tells her.

"Lady Elizabeth. They think Lord David William III and I are too young to marry each other." Lady Samhain explains.

"Our mother was 19 years old when she married our father and she turned 20 years old after I was born." Lady Elizabeth states.

"Mom was only 21 years old when she had you, and she had just turned 25 years old when she had Lord Anthony, and she was only 27 when she had Lady Caroline Matilda, 30 when she had Lord Albert Edward, and she was 34 when she Lord Benjamin Lawrence and she was not quite 40 when she Lady Sophia Charlotte and I am pretty sure that our uncle, Lord Charles Andrew III and mom will have their final child." Lady Elizabeth states.

"Lord David William II and I will wait to have our first child. We want to get settled in Clarence Territory." Lady Samhain explains.

"I want to marry Lord Richard Edward III and I can hardly wait for us to make love to each other." Lady Elizabeth tells her sister.

"Much depends upon Lord Richard Edward III and I to give our grandfather his very first great-grandchild before our dear grandpa dies" Lady Elizabeth tells her sister.

"You are lucky, Lady Samhain. There is no pressure on Lord David William II and you to give Norfolk and Essex an heir or heiress." Lady Elizabeth explains.

"I expect Lord Anthony will feel the same pressure I feel when he marries." Lady Elizabeth tells her sister.

"Lord Anthony is only eleven years old, Lady Bess." Lady Samhain tells her sister.

"Aristocrats like us marry young." Lady Elizabeth states.

"Have you noticed how well Lord Richard Edward III is endowed?" Lady Elizabeth asks.

"I don't notice those kinds of things on a gentleman." Lady Samhain tells her sister.

"Lord Richard Edward III is well endowed."Lady Elizabeth tells her sister "Don't you think he is the most handsome young man that you have ever seen?"

"I must admit our cousin is very handsome, but not as handsome as Lord David William Beck II." Lady Samhain tells her sister.

"I heard our mother tell our father that the two most handsome men on Star Base 12 was Lord David William Beck and our father." Lady Samhain tells her sister.

"I sure hope our third cousin, Lord Richard William Carey doesn't place this kind of pressure on our sister, Lady Caroline Matilda." Lady Elizabeth tells her sister.