Lord David Andrew Beck

The first Grandson,Lord David Andrew Beck

Lady Samhain and Lord David William Beck II had been married for four years when Lady Samhain learned that she was expecting their first child in October of 2300.

When Lady Samhain finds out she immediately tells her mother, Lady Karissa who is married to Lord Richard William Carey and her brother, Lord Anthony Christoper is married to Lady Alexandrina Charlene Stuart.

When Lady Elizabeth finds out the joyful news that her younger sister is expecting her first child in October of 2300 she is excited as her dear Lady Karissa will have a first cousin finally.

Lady Elizabeth travels out to Clarence Territory to visit Lady Samhain and Lord David William Beck II with Lady Karissa and Lord Richard Edward Howard III.

Lady Samhain greets her eldest sister, her niece and her second cousin who is also her brother-in-law, and Lady Elizabeth embraces her sister "It's about you giving my Little Lady Karissa a first cousin." Lady Elizabeth tells her.

"We wanted to wait, Lady Elizabeth. I have a territory to govern." Lady Samhain explains, "I mean it is important that my people receive services."

"By no means will come first over my husband and child." Lady Samhain explains, " I don't want to repeat the same mistake that our father did to us while we were growing up."

"At least we had our mother and Lord Richard William Carey." Lady Elizabeth explains, "I don't hate our father and I am past that now."

"Our father is content with being Duke of Westminster Territory and living out at Norfolk Estate, which is his childhood home." Lady Elizabeth explains.

"What name have you chosen for your first child?" Lady Elizabeth asks.

"Lord David William and I have chosen for a son, Lord David William Beck III and if it is a daughter, Lady Edwina Wilhelmina Howard but I really want to name her after our paternal grandmother, Lady Patricia Eugenie. We have agreed if it is a daughter she will receive the Howard surname and if it is a son, he will receive the Beck surname." Lady Samhain states.

"I have explained to Lord David William that our son will not inherit the Dukedom of Clarence Territory from me as I have officially enacted the matrilineal primogeniture law that only females of my body may inherit the Dukedom of Clarence Territory." Lady Samhain explains.

"Dad told me it is your territory and you may govern as you see fit." Lady Elizabeth tells her.

"I know that Lord David William II is our great-great-great-grandfather's great-great-great-great-grandson." Lady Samhain tells Lady Elizabeth.

"It is true, Lady Samhain. Lord David William Beck II is the -great-grandson of Lord Edwin William Howard, as Lord David his father is the grandson of Lord Edwin William Howard." Lady Elizabeth explains.

"Our grandfather and his great-grandfather were brothers." Lady Elizabeth tells her.

"Lord David William II's grandmother is Lady Eliza Katherine Howard who married Lord William David Beck." Lady Elizabeth tells her sister.

"Lord David William Beck is our second cousin once removed as his father is our second cousin." Lady Elizabeth explains as is Lord Richard Edward Howard III."

"Lord Richard William Carey and Lord Thomas William Howard are our third cousins as we share the same great-great-great-grandfather," Lady Elizabeth explains, "Lady Caroline and Lady Benjamin are also our third cousins and are our third cousins once removed." Lady Elizabeth explains.

"Lord Frederick William Howard III is our first cousin thrice removed, as his grandfather is our great-great-great-grandfather." Lady Elizabeth tells her.