Captain James T Kirk and Lt. Commander Montgomery Scott's Shore-Leave Part III

The Tours of Lennox and Pembroke Territory

Time to take you back into the time of King Robert of Bruce who was King of Scotland and with his wife, Isabella of Mar and through his daughter, Princess Marjorie Bruce and with her marriage to Walter Stuart, 6th High Stuart of Scotland and their son, King Robert II came the Royal House of Stuart.

Time to take you back into the time of King Robert of Bruce who was King of Scotland and with his wife,  Isabella of Mar and through his daughter, Princess Marjorie Bruce and with her marriage to Walter Stuart, 6th High Stuart of Scotland and thei...

Lord Alexander Charles Stuart, Duke of Lennox Territory on Star Base 12 was a direct descendant of two houses of Stuart - King Robert II of Scotland and Alexander Stuart, 4th High Steward of Scotland.

Lord Alexander Charles Stuart is a direct descendant of King Robert II (The First Stuart King of Scotland and King Charles II of England and his French mistress,Louise de Kérouaille, Duchess of Portsmouth and their son, Lord Charles Lennox. Who married Lady Josephine Isabella Habsburg.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III escorts Mr. Scott to the border of Lennox and Norfolk Territory where Lord Alexander Charles Stuart is waiting with the Stuart carriage.

It is tradition that no duke, marchioness, earl, viscount or count cross over each other's borders without the consent of the presiding one. So, therefore Lord Charles Andrew Howard III who is Lord Alexander Charles 1st maternal cousin waits for them at the border.

Lord Charles Andrew III greets his maternal first cousin, Lord Alexander Charles and he asks, "How is my mother?"

"Your mother is very happy now that she is back where belongs. I will never understand why our grandfathers did what they did" Lord Alexander Charles tells Lord Charles Andrew III.

"How should I know, Lord Alexander Charles. I wasn't born until 2230 and you weren't born until 2252." Lord Charles Andrew Howard III tells him.

"Did you ever ask our grandfather?" Lord Charles Andrew Howard III asks.

"Heavens no. He would have torn your throat out." Lord Alexander Charles states" Even my father was afraid of his father."

"I only knew my fraternal grandfather for ten years and he wasn't a kindly gentleman. " Lord Charles Andrew III tells his maternal first cousin.

"It was too bad that they couldn't marry each other. "Lord Alexander Charles says with a laugh.

"Lord Alexander Charles. Two men can't have children and neither have wombs." Lord Charles Andrew III states.

"I have brought Mr. Scott to you. " Lord Charles Andrew Howard III tells him.

"Thank you for escorting Mr. Scott. I will escort him to the border in two weeks." Lord Alexander Charles tells his cousin and with Lord Alexander Charles Stuart he escorts Mr. Scott to the Stuart carriage with his suitcase.

"I am so happy that you have come to Lennox Territory, Mr. Scott. My wife and I have planned a welcome dinner for you with some of the other aristocrats that live in Lennox Territory.' Lord Alexander Charles tells him.