Tour of Pembroke Territory Part I

The Trip to Pembroke Territory

Lady Karissa with Lady Elizabeth and Lady Samhain along with Lord Richard William Carey, Lord Thomas William Howard and Lord Frederick William Howard III leave Beltane Manor for Pembroke Territory.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard walks them out to the Howard carriage and he tells Lord Richard William "Don't let anyone near the Howard carriage. Do you know the passengers that you carry?" My father's heiress and spare heiress are going with her mother."

"Don't worry about Lady Karissa, Lady Elizabeth and Lady Samhain. Lord Thomas, Lord Frederick William III and I will take very good care of them." Lord Richard William states.

The carriage starts on it and as the Howard carriage passes through the streets of Norfolk Territory. The people start to line the streets as they want to catch a glimpse of their Duchess and their future Duchess of Norfolk Territory and Lord Richard William holds Lady Elizabeth in his arms and the people start to cheer.

Lord Richard William tells Lady Karissa "I guess the people are just getting tired of having a Duke and they want a Duchess now to govern after 124 years."

"I am sorry but Lady Elizabeth is only 4 years old and she needs time to grow up and they will have to accept that Lord And

rew Charles is their Duke." Lady Karissa tells Lord Richard William.

Lord Richard William holds Lady Elizabeth in his arms and he tells her "Lady Elizabeth will be the first of many Duchesses to come to govern this territory."

The Howard entourage is on its way to Pembroke Territory and the Howard carriage will stop in Wessex Territory where Lord Richard Edward Howard II is Duke of Wessex Territory.

There Lady Elizabeth and Lady Samhain can see their second cousin, Lord Richard Edward Howard III.

The second stop will be to Essex Territory where Lord David William Beck is Earl of Essex Territory and they can see their second cousin, and second cousin once removed, Lord David William Beck II.

Lord Richard William Carey is Lord David William Beck II, Lady Elizabeth, Lord Richard Edward Howard III and Lady Samhain's third cousin as they share the same great-great-grandfather, Lord Frederick William Howard through his second son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Lord Frederick William Howard II and Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard.

Lady Karissa and the entourage head for Pembroke Territory and they head for Wessex Territory and they are greeted by Lord Richard Edward Howard II, who is Lord Andrew Charles Howard first cousin at the border of Norfolk and Wessex Territory with the Howard entourage.

Lord Richard Edward with Lady Suzanne carrying Lord Richard Edward III in her arms greets Lady Karissa, Lady Elizabeth and Lady Samhain "Welcome to our humble abode." Lord Richard Edward II tells them.

"Wessex has to be better than Norfolk Territory, but we are headed for Pembroke Territory for the next 7 months. I have left Beltane Manor in the care of Lord Charles Andrew Howard III." Lady Karissa tells Lord Richard Edward Howard II.

"Wessex is pretty quiet. Low Crime, Agriculture is the primary industry." Lord Richard Edward II states.

"Our school is run by friendly Quakers and we get along with them." Lady Suzanne states.

"We are called to co-exist with other religions and faiths." Lady Karissa reminds them.

"The young Quaker women don't seem to mind teaching the children to read, write, spell, and do arithmetic." Lady Suzanne states.