What Truth?

"Why?" asked Fauna.

--

Kronii sighed.

"What's the point, right? Mumei literally fear me so what's the point of trying to get along with her again?" asked Kronii.

Fauna went silent, jealousy starting up again hearing Kronii only talk about Mumei. She did what she was told.

"President Kiara..." Fauna turned to her.

"Kronii is ready to be discharged," said Fauna.

Kiara tilted her head.

"What do you mean?" asked Kiara.

Fauna lifted her hair that's covering her neck and showed it to Kiara. Kiara's eyes widen.

'Mumei lied, Fauna is a human...' thought Kiara.

Before she could speak, the door opened. Mumei stood up and is seeing every details in her eyes. From Fauna's neck to Kronii's guilty face, then, Kiara's shocked eyes.

"What is this?" said Mumei.

Mumei walked in the room, then grabbed Kronii's face.

"Open your mouth, please," said Mumei.

Kronii didn't know what happened to Mumei. She's acting aggressive, Kronii can tell by the grip of Mumei's hand. Kronii opened her mouth and revealed her sharp fangs. Her tongue is redder than the usual, and this means only one thing. Mumei let go and walked to Fauna.

"Let's all be real here, now, Fauna. I don't want to be seen as a liar..." said Mumei.

Fauna sighed, and healed herself in front of Kiara's eyes. Then suddenly, another presence of a vampire is sensed. It is Fauna. Her skin got more pale and her eyes glew more.

"You're a vampire," said Kiara.

Fauna nodded.

"How did I not know? We've been working for a few years and-"

"I learned a spell to hide my identity, because I wanted to be with Mumei..."

"... Why do you have a bite mark...?" asked Kiara.

"I just wanted to earn Kronii's trust again, so we could be good friends... I want to be friends with Mumei and Kronii again..." said Fauna in a sad tone.

"I let her drink my blood, even if I am one. I want Kronii to be healthy, as a doctor... and perhaps also as a friend...?" she added then glanced to Kronii.

"I wanted to be friends with the two of them, again. I don't want to look weak in front of them, especially Mumei. I'm taking this chance to be close with them again," said Kronii.

Kiara didn't know what to say so she stayed silent. She then glanced to Mumei who was staring at Fauna like she's about to be un-alive. Scared, she turned her head fully to Mumei and said:

"Mumei, what do you think about this?"

Mumei returned a look, her face was the same.

"I think..." said Mumei and took a step next to Fauna.

"I think this is kind of fine... For years, we may have not talked. But I know for sure, that Pureblood can drink Coldbloods' blood," said Mumei. Then released a warm aura.

Purebloods, they are born naturally as a vampire while Coldbloods are humans that became a vampire by Pureblood. And there is also Blackblood and Halfblood. Blackblood are below Coldbloods. They are humans that became vampire by Coldbloods. And as for Halfblood, humans that are also vampires. They can turn human or a vampire.

Like what Mumei said, Purebloods can drink Coldbloods' blood. But they can't drink Blackblood or Halfbloods' blood. Coldbloods can drink Blackblood, and Blackblood can drink Halfbloods. You get the rest.

In this case, Fauna is a Coldblood. Her whole family is. Kronii is a Pureblood and her family had business with Fauna's that didn't turn out good. The Ceres family betrayed the Ouro family, and so, the Ouro family turned the Ceres family into vampires. Therefore, Fauna is a coldblood.

But Mumei isn't a vampire. Why? Yes, the Nanashi and Ouro families had business, too. And during Kronii and Mumei's childhood, their fathers were also great friends. Surprisingly, when Mumei was influencing Kronii more, Father Ouro was actually happy about it. Father Nanashi, too.

The mothers weren't. They told their husbands to break their relationship as friends and never talk to each other again. So that day, Father Ouro hitting Mumei wasn't his full intention. He didn't want that. That is where Father Nanashi misunderstood his best friend about him. And told Mumei not to talk to Kronii again.

Kiara gritted and sighed.

"Alright. Whatever. I can't understand the three of you anymore. You know each other very well. Let's discuss about this in the afternoon. Fauna— I'll leave Mumei to you," said Kiara.

"I'm fine, Kiara!" Said Mumei.

"We just have to make sure," said Kiara.

"B-"

Before Mumei could speak, she felt an electric shock on her hand. It was Kronii's. Her sapphire eyes hit with the golden ones. With just her eyes, Mumei could feel her heart race. What is this feeling? Fauna turned to them, and could only feel jealous ny just looking at them staring at each other's eyes.

"Ki—" Fauna was cut off by Kronii.

"Listen to Kiara, okay?" Said Kronii.

Mumei doesn't know, but something told her to do it. So, she did. She nodded and turned to Kiara. She took her hand and put it on her chest. Her heart was thumping, she doesn't like that.

She took a step and followed Kiara. Fauna looked at Kronii and smiled at her, then chased after the two.

Fauna held Mumei's hand. Mumei's heart finally calmed down as she look at her. She smiled and made Fauna's cheeks heat up. But deep inside, she's hurt to know that Mumei likes Kronii more than her. Fauna smiled back and continued to walk back to Mumei's room.

---

Dont ask why i didnt post this yesterday.

Hope this one finally make sense—

Ok bye, i'll be dead for the next two thousand years