Chapter 31

A few days later Remi and Tig were being dropped off at the airport by her father. They hugged before heading inside. Last time they were heading off to Hawaii, Tig was a bit nervous about how the week was going to go. This time he was excited. He liked seeing his wife in her bikini and most activities in Hawaii were spent in their bathing suits. The flight was a little rough with some crying kids which annoyed Tig. His annoyance made her laugh. When they were finally deboarding, he wanted to punch something. Primarily the kids' parents.

This time they didn't have the honeymoon suite but they did have nice rooms with balconies. He set their bags down by door as she moved straight to the balcony. It overlooked the pool area downstairs. She sighed happily making him smile at her. It was still early enough in the day to hang out by the pool with drinks and sunbathe. She turned to him with a mischievous smile. He raised his eyebrow at her making her chuckle again.

"What are you thinking?" He inquired.

"It seems like a good time to hang out by the pool with some drinks and sunbathe." She retorted.

"You in that bikini and all wet? I'm down for an afternoon of staring at you at the pool." He told her making her shake her head and laugh.

"What am I gonna do with you?" She rolled her eyes making him laugh and grab her around the waist.

"You're gonna love me and deal with me eye fucking you this entire trip!" He said making her laugh again.

"Let's get changed and hit the pool. I'm in the mood to lounge around and sunbathe with an exotic drink in my hand." She stated.

"Yes, Ma'am." He replied with a smile.

She'd gotten used to changing in front of him although she didn't usually strip down to nothing like she was doing now. He let his eyes ghost over her as she dressed before turning back to himself. Having changed and taken their room key, they headed downstairs to the pool area to find seats. He watched as she set her lounger where she wanted it then slowly sat down. Several of the other patrons were already eyeing her up and it made him feel proud and a little jealous. As soon as she could, she waved down one of the waiters to give her drink order. He wanted a simple beer making her chuckle. This was heaven to her! As they waited for their drinks to arrive, she slathered herself up in sunscreen and had him rub down her back for her.

The pair spent the afternoon soaking up the sun, having drinks, and him watching her take the occasional dip in the pool. He loved watching beads of water trail down her body and he couldn't stop the naughty thoughts that came to him. They'd been married a year now and were affectionate towards one another although they'd never gone over "the line". She was relaxed as she sipped on tropical cocktails, sunbathing herself by the pool with her husband, the soft breeze blowing with not a cloud in the sky. It was a perfect day!

They ate that night at the hotel's restaurant before heading off to bed. They frequently cuddled at night and tonight was no exception. As they laid there together, he asked her what she wanted to do the following day. "Scuba diving!" she retorted making him laugh and agree. When she woke the next morning, he could see how excitable she was. Scuba diving was her favorite water sport. Her excitement fueled his excitement. They took a tour twice that day out scuba diving. Just like the last time they were there, she brought some underwater cameras with her to document their trip. This time, however, one of the other scuba divers got a picture of them together making her very happy.

Once their second scubatrip was over, she thought it would be neat to go visit the mouth of a volcano.He wasn't so sure but her pouting made him agree. She remained in her bikinibut put on a pair of very short shorts on over the bottoms and some sneakers sothey could make the trip. There were lots of other people on the trek to themouth of this volcano Tig noted and he wondered why. What was so impressiveabout this volcano? It took over an hour to get there by foot. They peered overthe edge, being careful to not fall in, where Tig could hear lots of oohs andaahs from around him. She stood there with her camera and made him take aselfie at the mouth of the volcano. Another woman took a better photo for hermaking Remi thank her with a wide smile.