Chapter 7

☕

Ni-Ki and all of the other friends of Jake's were in the canteen eating their lunch and minding their business until Sunghoon said something he shouldn't have said in the first place.

"Uh, why do I sense some weird tension between Heeseung hyung and Sunoo..?" Jake sighed while Jay facepalmed himself. "Dude, you're not supposed to say anything about it." He whispered loud enough for Ni-Ki to hear as well as Jake.

"Sorry, maybe it's just my imagination." Sunghoon laughed out loud. Ni-Ki laughed back at him which surprised others since he was quiet until now. "I am glad that Ni-Ki finds me funny at least." Sunghoon smiled to himself which unexpectedly Ni-Ki found cute.

Yeah, he found it cute.

"It's Sunghoon hyung's extrovert era." Sunoo laughed out loud. "Yep, hyung is going to lighten up this dark and gloomy atmosphere that Heeseung hyung would mention by now." He smiled.

Everyone was laughing, Sunghoon even made Heeseung laugh he was quiet for probably a week if Ni-Ki is correct. He doesn't even talk with Sunoo who he might be the closest to.

"Oh my God, we should add Riki to the group chat," Sunoo announced. Jay nudged Heeseung who tried his best to ignore Sunoo while he was talking but, couldn't it was obvious to Ni-Ki that there was something off, but he tried to ignore it for now.

"I will." He smiled at Jay before he grabbed his phone to add Ni-Ki to the group chat.

Zombies 🧟

Penguin:
Welcome fellow human

Uh, I have no idea who that might be😂😂😂

Penguin:
It's me Park Sunghoon the penguin 🐧

😂😂😂😂

AngwyJay:
You can guess who I am Riki...

HeeTeller:
Heeseung :)

SunShine:
Sunoo 😊

JungOne:
Uh-

Yang Jungwon, nice to meet you 🥰

Jake:
^^

Ni-Ki was cracking up. "I can't wait to have my nickname as well," Ni-Ki announced. "You kind of have one..." Jake shrugged. "Yeah, it's Ni-Ki," Sunoo added.

"I want it to be funny though..." Ni-Ki pouted. "We can call you  'Lil chic' if you want to," Sunghoon suggested.

Does he see me as a baby chicken or something?

"Aww, Sunghoon-ah you're melting my heart," Jake said out loud which in return made Jay laugh.

"Yeah, it does suit him." Sunoo smiled brightly at him. "Thanks, hyung." He smiled back at him, but he did notice the way Heeseung felt a tiny bit tense for some reason.

Is he jealous...?

"You know, Sunghoon-ah and Riki are closer than you think," Jake said with a smile on his face.

Shi-

"Yeah...?" Heeseung suddenly responded. Jake nodded. "They hang out the whole week." He pointed at Sunghoon first then at Ni-Ki.

Hyung-

"Sunghoon you say that you're always busy, how can you hang out with Riki and you don't have any time for your best friend?" Heeseung suddenly got up as he sighed.

"I have to go now, sorry guys..." He softly smiled at them and was gone, just like that.

"Something is wrong with him," Jay said out loud. "I agree, he smiled at us," Jake added as he glanced at Jay.

"It's not like Hee hyung is emotionless." Sunoo rolled his eyes at their statements. "Yeah, he might not be but that was hella weird..." Sunghoon said as he glanced down. "I need to go guys as well-" Sunghoon suddenly got up and walked up to Ni-Ki who was surprised by his sudden action.

He came closer until his face was centimeters away from his. "I think that Heeseung hyung and Sunoo fought, I'll go comfort him and if I find out anything meaningful I'll tell you, so could you please wait for me in front of the school's gate?" Ni-Ki had a hard time processing anything that Sunghoon said, but he finally understood it. "No worries hyung, I will." He smiled back at him as Sunghoon ruffled his hair before he left the table.

"That was romantic," Jake said out loud. "Is it a date, Riki?" Sunoo teased.

Ugh...

Not again...