Chapter 14

☕

"Oh, so you're finally getting along again?" Heeseung commented as he sat next to them. Sunghoon rolled his eyes at that while Ni-Ki tried his best not to frown at him.

"Okay, okay I won't ask anything." Heeseung laughed. "I have a feeling that you knew everything already." Sunghoon sighed. "Yup, I guess that that's true." Heeseung chuckled.

"So, how's it going?" Heeseung asked. Ni-Ki smiled at that question as he glanced at Sunghoon who smiled back at him. "Why would you like to know that hyung?" Ni-Ki laughed.

"I am your friend, Riki." Heeseung frowned at him. "Don't let me use my cards on you." He treated. Ni-Ki gulped at that while Sunghoon laughed at that. "Okay, I'll tell you everything no more fortune telling for me." Ni-Ki nervously smiled while Heeseung smiled proudly.

"We're together now..." Ni-Ki glanced down feeling shy. Sunghoon ruffled his hair at that. "He's so cute..." Sunghoon chuckled.

"Another loving couple," Heeseung said proudly. "Hyung..." Ni-Ki glanced at Sunghoon with a pout on his face. "What is it?" Sunghoon glanced at him confused as he cupped his face.

"That's too cheesy for me..." Heeseung sighed. "Then don't look at us hyung," Sunghoon suggested.

They didn't hide their relationship in front of their friends, but they had to hide from the world for now. Neither of them minded that, they did live in Korea after all.

Unfortunately, they didn't accept the LGBTQ+ community there as much as they did in America or other countries. They didn't want anything bad to happen to them or the people around them.

They created their little bubble. They would hang out in the park, in cafés, go to the movies and so much more. They liked each other after all, they didn't need a celebration for the fact that they could be happy together, they already had each other.

"Hyung, I love you." Ni-Ki leaned closer to Sunghoon who was already half asleep and kissed his cheek. Sunghoon chuckled at that. "I love you too, lil' chic..." He smiled at him as he pulled him closer to him. "Now, let's sleep, it's already summer break," Sunghoon suggested and Ni-Ki gladly accepted that.

They could finally be happy. They didn't need any fortune teller to tell them anything, if something would change, at least the two of them were happy while it lasted.