Come over (Michael)

I walk out of my bathroom drying my hair with my towel. I hear my phone go off. I finish drying my hair and toss my towel into my laundry bin and flop down onto my bed still in my other towel. I open to my phone. Snapchat; Mikey;) I open the snap. It is a picture of him and his dog moose. Michael looks really good. On the picture there is text it says wyd y/nickname. I send back a picture of me and my wet hair. And tell him I just got out the shower. Michael and I have been friends for like 4 years. I met him in a small bar when he was preforming. I forget the name of the band. My phone rings again.
Mikey;) : Do you wanna hang out?
Me: sure:) my parents aren't home for the night if you wanna come here.
Mikey;) : okay I'll be over in 10.
I turn my phone off and quickly out clothes on. He lives down my street so he won't be long. I put on a tank top and some pj pants. I don't really care to get dressed up. I brush my hair and put the into two braids. When I finish I hear a knock on my door. "Door is opennn." I yell and I hear the front door open. I made pizza before I got in to shower so we can just share it now and watch movies. My bedroom door opens and in walks a wet Mikey. "It was raining." He laughs,  I completely forgot. "Oh my god I forgot I'm sorry!" I glad him arm to pull him into my bathroom. He follows laughing. "Stay here I'll grab the clothes you left here last time." I laugh messing up his hair.

I get the clothes and hand them to him "Thanks, I'll be quick." He shuts the door and I turn on the tv. I have liked Mikey for a while but I will never tell him. I lay on my bed scrolling on my phone when he comes out of the bathroom. He jumps on top of me. Making us giggle. "You smell good y/n." He smiles at me. My face turns red. "Cute pig tails" he says messing with them. "There braidsss" I say and he rolls his eyes and lays his head on me. "Your comfortable." He laughs. He rolls over onto the pillow next to me and I turn the tv on and we eat and watch criminal minds. After we eat I cuddle up next to him. This is nothing new we always cuddle.

We watch tv for a while. He randomly shuts off the tv. I look up at him and he pulls me onto his lap. Which makes me blush because he hasn't done that before. I fidget with my fingers and he grabs my hands and brings them to his lips. They are soft. "I need to tell you something." He says lowly. My heart drops and I have butterflies in my stomach. I nod my head. "I really like you y/n." He tells me. I couldn't help but smile and cover my face. He uncovers my face to make me look at him. "I like you too Mikey." He smiles and grabs my hips. "I love when you call me that..say it again." "Mikey" he smiles and sits up on his elbows. He bites his bottom lip and leans up and kisses me.

I quickly kiss him back. Putting my hands on the back of his neck playing with his hair. We brake the we laugh. Both of us out of breath. I shift on his lap and he quickly stops me. I blush when I realize why. But I wanna mess with him so I slowly start moving my hips. His eyes get darker and his lips part sucking in a sharp breath. I keep contact with his eyes and continue to move my hips. Michael drags his fingertips up my arms and up my neck to my jaw line. I lean down and kiss him. He slowly makes a path kissing down my jaw to my neck.

His hands roam around my hips and back. My body is warm. I can feel him getting harder under me with every movement. He brings his hands to the end of my top. I nod my head and he pulls it off of me showing my bare chest. He grins and his eyes run down my body. "Your so beautiful." He tell me and I kiss him. I take his shirt and pull it off. I kiss his chest and stomach sliding myself down his legs making sure to keep eye contact. He lets out low moans when I reach his waistband. "Please " he moans and I can feel myself getting wet from his moans.

I pull his waist band down showing his boner. He lets out a breath as I take him in my hand and slowly pump his member. I place soft kisses onto him making him moan more so I take him into my mouth. He brings hand to the side of my face rubbing my cheek bone with his thumb. I cannot put all of him into my mouth so I pump him and move my head. "You feel so good baby." He moans letting his head fall back. Onto the pillow. I continue this for a while until he sit u. He take his pants off the rest of the way. "Lay down princess." That nickname turned me on even more.

I do what he says and lay down where he was. He slides of pants off the rest of the way revealing my black lace underwear. "Fuck that is so hot." He says and kisses my legs making his way to my core. He kisses my heat over his underwear. I moan out his name. "Do that again." He says sternly. "Michael please." I moan. He smiles and kisses my covered core one more time before using his mouth to remove my underwear. "Your so wet for me baby." He says looking up at me. "It's hard not to be." I giggle. He starts to rub my clit with his fingers and slides a finger inside of me. Causing me to moan and grip the sheets. He slowly pumps his fingers in and out of me. He uses his mouth the play with my clit. I start to feel my orgasm start "I'm about to cum Mikey." He moves his mouth and fingers fast and I put and hand in his hair. I cum onto him fingers out of breath. When I finish he pulls his fingers out of me and licks them. That turned me on the most. He comes up between my legs and kisses me .

"I want you inside me, I need you." I whisper into his ear. He groans into my neck and kisses it. "Do you have a condom?" He asks I nod and reach over to my night stand and grab one. "Classy" he laughs. "You know it." He opens it and puts it onto him. He lines himself up to my core. "You ready princess?" I nod and he slides into me. We both moan holding onto each other. He starts slow at first than goes faster. "Yes Mikey fuck me." He goes faster. "I'm going to cum baby." He says through moans. "I want you to cum on me." He grins and pulls out of me and quickly pulls the condom off. He strokes himself a few times before finishing on me. He kisses me on my lips. He steps off the bed onto the floor and grabs a clean towel from my bathroom and whips me off.

"Thank you." I say and he kisses me. He tossed the towel on the floor and gets back into my bed and covers us. I scoot closer and he wraps his arms around me. "That was amazing love." He says laying his head on top of mine. "I never wanna let you go." I tell him. He pulls me even closer. With a sleepy voice he says "Never my love."