Admit it (Cashton)

Calum's POV: The cold are of the summer night hits my face as I step off the tour bus. It feels go to finally get off after hours of sitting. But it was 11 at night which means everyone is just going to go to bed. "Here." I hear a voice and a hand nudge my arm. It's Ashton, he hands my my bag and phone. "Thanks man." I say taking it from him. He flashes me a smile and heads for the hotel. He has been acting different all day. We haven't really talked about our feelings for each other but one time.

I sling my bag over my shoulder and follow the rest of them. We get to the front desk and Michael checks in. "Alright guys Luke and I are sharing so looks like you two are sharing." Michael says handing the key to Ashton. Ashton turns to Luke to say something. "Just tell him cal." Michael says putting a hand on my arm. He gives me a soft smile. "Yeah I'll try." I whisper. Luke walks over and takes Michaels hand. I look towards Ashton and he smirks and nods his head toward the elevators.

Luke and Michael took a different elevator leaving us alone. Michael keeps doing this on purpose. The elevator dings and I step on first. I lean agents the all next to the buttons. Ashton steps in and standing next to me. His arm suddenly reaches over me. His arm grazing right abound my core. He presses the button to the 11th floor. My jaw tightens and he smirks. "Relax cal." He tells me. The doors open and I step out. "What room are we in?" I ask he doesn't respond so I look back at him. He laughs and takes off running. I shake my head and run after him. I cannot keep up with him.

He finally stops at our door. "What the fuck was that for." I laugh out of breath. "Keeping you on your toes." He says putting the key card into the door. We get inside and I let my bags fall. I make my way to the bed and fall back onto it. "I want your to admit something to me." He says walking into the bedroom. I sit up on my elbows giving him a confused look. He look is stern. His eyes make their way down my body. He sits forward and straddles my lap. My eyes widen "I want you to admit you want me." He says getting close to my face. "I don't know what you are talking about." I say lowly. I bring my bottom lip between my teeth as he shifts on my lap. "Yes you do, You know how much you wanna touch me." He says. I was about to reply when he crashes my lips onto his.

I quickly kiss him back. His hands go to my hips squeezing them, than sliding them under my shirt, his cold rings making me groan. "I told you." He smirks. "I don't want you ash." I say catching my breath. His face drops "I need you." I says running my runs up this thighs. "Where do you need me." He says rubbing his hands over my stomach. "Everywhere." I tell him. He smiles pulls off my shirt. He kisses down my chest stopping at my jeans. He looks up at me, I nod for him to continue. He undoes my belt and my zipper pulling down my jeans.

He crawls back up. "Every day I see you, you drive me insane. Fuck you so perfect." He says and kisses my lips. My hands roam through his dark red hair, tugging causing him to groan onto my lips. His hand slides on my thigh palming me through my boxers. "Ah fuck please ash." I moan on his lips. He slides his hand into my boxers and wraps his hand around me. Our eyes meeting as he slowly pumps me . I moan as he picks up his pace.

He sits between my legs and pulls down my boxers leaving me in nothing. I sit up and pull his shirt off. I kiss his collar bones. "Fuck me ash." I say looking up at him while kissing his chest. He kisses the top of my head and stands up. He tugs his pants off. His member springing up. "Fuck your so big." I groan. He smiles and pumps himself a few times. "No come here." I say and crawl to the edge of the bed and he steps to the end as well.

I take him in my hand. He sucks in a sharp breath. I use my thumb to rub his tip wet with pre cum. He moans as I bring my mouth to him. I kiss his tip and take him into my mouth. Using my hand to pump what I can't fit in my mouth. I swirl my tongue around him. "Fuck, I wanna cum with you baby." He says pulling himself out of my mouth. "Turn over." He says. I flip over. He pulls my hips back and pushes my back down. I grip the sheets as he licks up my hole. "Ah yes." I wine. He brings two fingers up to my mouth and I open my mouth sucking on his fingers.

He takes his fingers out and presses them to me. He slowly slides them inside. I wine at the pain but it quickly goes away. He pumps his fingers in and out slowly before pulling them out. "Are you ready baby?" He asks. "Yes please." I wine. He rubs himself on my entrance. Pushing himself into me I moan. He lets me adjust before moving his hips. Slowly he trusts in and out of me. "Faster." I say and he does. He slams into me. His pace picking up. I grind down on him as he slams into me.

"Fuck I'm going to cum." I moan. "Hold on a little longer." He says. His hips slamming into mine. His hand runs up my back and through my hair. "You feel so good." He grunts. "I'm so close, cum for me baby." He moans. He reaches around and flips me over. My eyes meet his has he continues to slam into me. His hand wraps around my member pumping me. I reach my high. Cumming onto my stomach. Ashton soon following after cumming inside of me. Our moans fill the room. He pulls himself out of me and lays down next to me. "Ash." I say looking over at him. He turns towards me. His cheeks red and hair sticking to his forehead. "I love you." I says. His face lights up and his eyes go wide. His crashes his lips to mine. "I love you baby." He says and pulls me closer. He kisses the top of my head.

The next morning we meet the rest of the boys in the lobby. I look at Michael and he looks down at my hand holding Ashton's. He grins and shakes his head. "I take it you told him." He says. Ashton heard and said "Something like that.". My face goes red. Michael laughs as we all load onto the bus.