Date Night (Luke)

"Go get dressed love." Luke says from the bathroom. he doesn't tell me why or where we are going to I get greased anyway. I don't really know what to wear. i go into the bathroom while he is brushing his teeth. "Where are we going babe." I pout.

He laughs and messes up my hair " Don't worry about it just put on something comfy" I give him a confused look but go over to my dresser and pull out some silk pj's. I get undressed and he comes out. He picks up my top and helps me put it on. He kisses the top of my head."Your hair looks so fluffy babe lemme take a photo." I say.

I grab my phone and sit on the bed. He plops on the bed. I hold his face as I take the photo. "Your the most handsome man in the world." I tell him and kiss his lips. "Well I guess we are a defect match than because your the most beautiful woman in the world." He laughs and hops off the bed. "Let's go babe." He says pulls me legs off the bed. I finish getting ready and he get into the jeep.

He still will not tell me where we are going but we have been dating for 5 years and today is our anniversary so I should have expected this. I play music in the car and we sing Grapejuice by Harry Styles which's is always funny because we are friends with him.

By the time we get to where ever he is taking us it is dark. I look out the window and see a big screen. "Oh my god!" I say turning the music down. "The movie is going to start soon but it will be playing The Outsiders." He says shutting off the jeep. I start to get comfortable but he gets out. He opens the back of the jeep. "Well are you coming y/n?" He says laughing.

I hop out of the jeep. I gasp when I see what he did. He had pillows and blankets and snacks laid out in the trunk. "Your too sweet." I say wrapping my arms around his body and hugging him. He lifts me up and sets me in the back of the jeep.

Luke climbs in and I make room for his long legs. The movie is starting when we start to eat the snacks he packed. After we eat I lay down on his lap as he plays with my hair.

The movie is almost over when Luke leans down and kisses me. I have to sudden urge to kiss him more so I sit up on his lap with each leg on either side of him. He kisses me back grabbing my ass. The back seats of the jeep are down so we have more room. I start to grid down on him.

He starts to kiss my neck and down my chest. He stops kissing me and reaches over to close the back of the jeep. He goes back to my neck and unbutton my top at the same time.

He flips us over so he on top of me. He takes of his shirt and I feel him. He lowers my pants as I kiss his neck. I help him lower his next. "I love you so much y/n" he groans in my ear. "I love you too Luke." I moan as he rubs himself on my core.

He starts to put himself inside of me. I hold onto the back of his neck as he slowly starts to move. Luke has always known how to make me feel good. I moan softly into his ear and kissing his lips.

He starts to move faster causing the car to move making us laugh. He goes deeper making me wrap my legs around him. "I'm going to cum Luke." I moan. "Me too babe." He starts moving slower and sloppier. As we both hit our climaxes he hold onto each other.

He pulls himself off of me and kisses me. I pull the blanket over us. "Happy anniversary babe." He smiles at me. I cuddle closer to him and he hugs me. "Happy anniversary my love." I kiss his lips as we finish the last of the movie.