Rain on me (Calum)

I'm running but I'm not alone. Calum is running with me. We have been running for what seems forever. We were at the bar just drinking and by the time we came out it was pouring and we decided to just make a brake for it. Calum and I have been good friends for a while. We have gotten much color over the past few weeks. We have been spending almost every day together.

I put my hands on m knees trying to catch my breath. Keeping up with Calum isn't easy with his long legs. "You alright y/n." He laughs running a hand through his wet hair. I hold up a finger to tell him to give me a second. He laughs and walks color to me. "Jesus your shivering." He puts his hands on my shoulders "yeah if only bloody 45 degrees out there cal." I laugh.

I close my eyes to try to catch my breath but open the, quickly when I'm lifted off the ground. "What are you doing?" I ask quickly. "Let's get you warmed up." He says. I wrap my legs around his hips. I almost feel like a baby. He arms are under my butt holding me up. I place my hands on his shoulders and look down at him. "Your don't have to carry me, I'm probably heavy cal." I say.

He stops walking and looks up at me. "Be nicer to yourself love, your not heavy at all and I wanna carry you." I give him a soft smile and lean down and rest my head on his shoulder. He is cold as well so I wrap my arms around him. He walks into the elevator and I reach around and push the button. "I wanna get in pj's and watch Gilmore girls." I wine rubbing my head onto his shoulder.

"Only if I can watch it with you." He laughs putting a hand on my back to keep me from falling. "I knew it! You love Gilmore girls." I say looking down at him. I place my hands on the side of his face and kiss his forehead. I always do that to him. "Yeah I love allot of things." He tells me. His eyes look down at my lips and back to my eyes.

The bell on the elevator rings and he steps out. He walks us to the room and I unlock the door. "I'm sleepy I don't even feel like changing." I tell him. He sets me down and grabs my hand. He walks me to the bed and I just follow what he is doing. But what is he doing? I sit down on the bed. He goes over to my suitcase and goes through it. He takes out some shorts and underwear. He goes over to his bag and grabs one of his shirts.

"Want me to help you love?" He asks me. My body gets warm. My heart starts to pound and I my breathing gets heavier. I nod my head. He walks closer to me. He sets the clothes beside me. "Arms up darling." He says watching my eyes. I look up at him his shirt sticking to his toned stomach. His fingers slide up my arms making my skin get warmer. He slides off my jacket. He grips the bottom of my shirt. He stops, "are you sure?" He asks raising a brow. "Yes" I say softly.

He slowly pulls off my top revealing a blue lace bra. His sucks in a sharp breath. "Your so beautiful princess." He says. I smile up at him softly. "Lay back baby." He tells me. I do as he says. He leans over me supporting himself on one arm. He painfully slowly unbuttons my jeans. His eyes staying on mine the whole time. "Lift your hips for me love." He says. His word sending a shiver down my spin in the best way possible.

I lift my hips and he pulls my jeans down, showing my matching blue underwear. "You wanna do the rest?" He ask cocking his eyebrow. I nod my head and he turns to leave the room. I grab his hand. "What's wrong?" He asks with a worried look. I don't say anything and I slide my bra strap down. His eye grow wider. I unhook the back of my bra letting it fall. "Fuck" he mumbles. I keep my eyes on his and stand up.

I put his hands on my hips. "Do it." I whisper. He slides my underwear down leaving my completely naked. "Your so perfect." He grabs him hips and kisses me. His lips soft and passionate but needy. I run my hands through his hair. He pulls my body closer to him. "Lemme dress you baby girl." I sit back on the bed. He slides his shirt over my head. He takes me hands and pulls me off the bed. He slides on my underwear. He looks up at me than presses a kiss right above my core. I close my eyes and let out a breath.

He slides on my shorts. "I love you so much." He kisses my forehead. "I love you too." I whisper in his ear. "Gilmore girls?" He asks. I nod my head and he takes my hand.