Diary (Michael)

I pick up my pen and journal out of my bag and flop down onto the couch of the hotel room. Michael is in the shower and the others are out. I uncap my pen. This is the first time in a while it is just me and Michael. I really like him and for the longest time but he definitely doesn't feel the same. I chew open the top of my pen and start writing.

Today has been complicated. I've spent the whole day with Michael but he still shows no signs he likes me. He probably doesn't and I should move on. But I can't. There is just something about him that make me want him so bad. His lips are cherry red and they make me want to kiss them so bad. I want him to want me. I want his hands on me. But he could care less it seems. He is the sweetest guy to exist. He treats me really well. For god sakes he is letting me share a room with him for a few days. But than again the other boys are sharing a room so he probably had no choice.

The door of the bathroom opens and I shut my journal quickly. He is drying his hair with a towel "What do you even write in that thing." He says and tosses his towel down onto the floor. He sits down on the couch and raises a brow. "Nothing, I just write down things I need to do...nothing important really." I let out laugh and toss the journal onto the coffee table. I look over at him. I can tell he doesn't believe me. He is wearing sweats with a random band shirt. He looks really good. "Well imma shower now since you took forever."

"Yeah all I had to make sure I got out all the color." He says running his hand through his hair. His hair is blonde it's very different for him but he looks good. "I like it."  I reach over and play with his hair. He smiles up at me. I walk into the bathroom and turn the shower. I get undressed and step in. The water feels nice running down my back. I let the water run down my face. It feels like I'm forgetting something. Holy shit my journal!!!! I quickly rise off and dry off and get dressed. I quickly put on some shorts and a tank top not realizing it is white.

I swing open the door and run out. There sits Michael with my journal in his hands. Shit shit shit. "What are you doing?" I ask quietly. He looks up his eyes running over my body and stopping at my breasts than to my eyes. Shit my he can see through my shirt. I cover my chest. He smiles and sets my journal down. "Come here." He says. I can feel the tears forming. I sit on the couch and he turns to me. "Why are you crying love." He says and reaches over to wipe my eyes. "I'm embarrassed Mike, I didn't want you to read that." I choke out.

"Do you think I don't like you." He asks slowly getting closer. I nod my head looking away. He grabs my chin to make me look at him. "Well your wrong, I want you here and I told the boys to let you stay here with me. I didn't wanna go out today so I could be with you." His eyes follow mine. My heart is pounding. I look at his lips than back up to his eyes. "Cherry red huh." He laughs. I roll my eyes and shove him. He falls back but grabs me. I'm sitting on his lap. "But I'm serious love, I'm crazy about you." He says watching me. My arms still trying to cover my chest.

He sits up and runs his hands up my legs and onto my hips. My breathing gets slower. Before I can think I dip my head down and kiss him. His lips crash onto mine. They are soft even better than I've imagined. I quickly break the kiss and start to stand up. "I umm I'm really sorry." He grabs my hips and pulls me down. He puts his lips onto mine. He really wants this? This is okay? I kiss him back. Bringing my hand to his hair. His hands go up my body. I kiss his lips to his neck. "You know, your the most beautiful girl in the world." He groans. "Your just saying that." I say looking down at him. I cross my arm to cover my chest. "I'm not just saying that I mean it." He turns his head "Let me prove it to you baby." Baby. His words go through me making me feel warm,. He unwraps my arms from my chest. He kisses my chest and slowly runs his hands up my breasts lightly squeezing.

He slides the straps down and pulls it down so my breasts are exposed. He leans forward and licks over them. "So perfect baby girl." He takes on of my breasts into his mouth and squeezes the other in his hand. I let out a moan. "God my baby has such pretty moans." I open my eyes "My baby?" I tilt my head. He pulls me closer "Your funny if you think I'm ever letting you go now." He kisses my neck. His hands roam their w way down my hips to my shorts. "Want me to touch you baby?" I roll my eyes. He. Slides his hand down my short. I feel his hand on my heat right away. I did bother putting any underwear on. "So wet for me." He says in my ear. He slips a finger inside of me. "Oh yeah Michael." I moan. "God I love when you say my name let alone moan it." He pumps his fingers in me a few times. He slides his hand out of my shorts making me wine.

I can feel him hard under me. I press myself down on him. He groans and let's his head fall back. I take the opportunity to kiss and suck on his neck. I palm him through his pants. "Fuck baby your such a tease." He moans. I slide his hands down and his member springs up. I take him in my hand and slowly pump him. His breathing get heavier. He picks his head back up. "I need you." He says. His eyes full of lust. I slide down my shorts and place myself above him. His eyes are on mine as I slowly slide down on him. Our moans fill the air. His hands grip me tighter.

"Go at your pace baby." He tells me. His words are comforting. I slowly move. Getting adjusted to him I start to go faster. I let my head fall onto his shoulder. "You feel so good wrapped around me baby girl." He says holding the back of my head. We both pick up our pace and I'm slamming myself onto him. "Yes Michael fuck yes." I moan kissing him. "I'm going to cum princess." He moans "Me too."

We both hit our highs and ride them out. My forehead falls onto his. Our hair sticking to them. "You have always been perfect in my eyes. I want you by my side forever." I don't respond to him but connect my lips to his.