Baby boy (Michael)

I hear the key jiggle from the front door. Michael is finally home. He has been gone all day and have been so stressed. I shut my laptop and hop off the bed and run down stairs. "Babyyy." He wines when he sees me. He walks up to me with open arms, he wraps himself around me. "Hi my sweet boy, how was your day." I say kissing his neck. "It has been a rough day, all I want if my baby." He mumbles laying his head on mine. "Well I wanna make my boy feel good." I tell him letting him go and grabbing his hand. He has a bright smile on his face.

I lead him upstairs. "Tonight is about my baby." I say kissing his neck at the foot of the bed. "But I wanna touch you." He wines reaching out but I grab his hand. "Sit baby." I say pointing to the bed. He does as I say watching me. He sits at the head of the bed. I strip my clothes slowly. "Fuck y/n, please." He groans. I climb up onto the bed between his legs. He tries to palm himself through his jeans but I stop him. "No touching. I lean down to the night stand and pull out a pair of handcuffs he normally uses on me but tonight is different.

He lets out a deep breath "I love this side of you." I kiss his lips and straddle him. I press myself onto him making him shut his eyes. I bring his left wrist above his head and slowly brining the other. I strain him to the bed. He is watching my every move. "I'm going to make you cum baby than cum again. I want you to forget about everything and only focus on me tonight me." I say. I sit back on his crotch and I slowly drag my nails lightly down his chest. His breathing becomes heavier.

I keep my eyes on his as I unbutton his jeans. He bites his lip as I reach into his pants and palm him. "So hard baby." I say. "You drive me insane." I kiss his stomach still palming him kissing my way down right above where he needed me most. "Left for me handsome." I say grabbing his jeans, he lifts his hips and I pull the down to his ankles.

His member springs up and he winces as the cool air of the room touches him. The chains clank on the bed post when I grab him in my hand. "Fuck your such a tease." He says his jaw tightens. "Oh is that so, I'll show you a tease." I say. He groans and leans his head back on head board. I slowly blow cool air onto him making him grunt. Placing slow kisses on his tip and taking his tip into my mouth. Running my tongue over his tip. His eyes squeeze shut his wrist red from the handcuffs.

I take him fully into my mouth. Using my hand to pump when I can't fit. I move my head quickly. "Fuck yes baby, I'm so close." He moans. In response I moan onto him. His hips thrust up. I slide my hands up his body and use my mouth to pump him. His moans get louder as I drag my nails down him. His legs kicking he opens his eyes to look at me. "Ahh fuck." He groans cumming into my mouth. I swoll and pull him out of my mouth. "Such a mess sent you baby." I say.

I kiss his mouth allowing him to taste himself. I straddle him again. "Ready to cum again?" I ask kissing his neck. "Please let me touch you." He begs. "Okay baby boy." I say and kiss his neck. I reach up above him making sure to put my breast near his face. He jerks up and puts my left nipple into his mouth. I gasp but quickly give in. I undo him from the handcuffs. His wrists are red but he's doesn't seem to mind because he quickly grabs my body.

He grabs my face and slams his lips onto mine. "Want me to ride you baby." I say. "Fuck yes." He says. He squeezes both of my breasts. I line myself up with him and slide down onto him. We both moan as the same time. I slowly start to circle my hips on him. "Fuck you feel so good." He moans laying his head on my chest. I start to move fast.

My moves become faster. I can feel myself getting close. I dip my head down and kiss his lips, biting his bottom lip. His hands on my hips slamming me down onto him. "I'm so close baby." I moan letting my head fall back. "Look at me." He says grabbing my neck. We both reach our highs. I cum onto him. His body shakes under me. "Fuck baby" he moans in my ear.

I get up off him and lay down next to him. "Feel better?" I laugh. "Yes much better." He says and kisses me.