First Arguement (Calum)

I'm sitting in the studio with the rest of the boys just playing on my phone laying on the couch listening to the boys practice. They start tour soon and I'm going to go with them. I am so excited, mostly to be spending time with Calum. He hasn't made things official yet but I don't think he ever will. Ashton flops down next to me and lays his head on my legs. I don't think much of it because Ashton is always cuddly with everyone. His hair is very curly today so I mess with it.

Calum seems to notice because he gives me a dirty look so I stop. I though Ashton fell asleep but he asks "Y/N what you doing tonight?" He said it only loud enough for me to hear. So I thought but Calum turns his head. "Probably just stay in tonight, you?" He opens his eyes to look at me. "I'm having a movie night just me, do you wanna come over?" I'm shocked by his question but I give him a smile and nod my head. All the sudden Calum puts his bass down and leave the room. "What's wrong with him today?" Michael asks. We all shrug and I get up to follow him.

I found him in the next room and I walk in. "What is your problem Cal?" "My problem?" He asks shocked. I throw my hands up. "You! Your my problem. What you just did in that room." He snaps at me. "He was just being nice and wanted to watch and movie." He steps closer to me. "Don't you see it? He likes you y/n." I shake my head and he nods. Who cares Calum doesn't wanna date anyway. "So? Not like we are going to be anything anyway." He laughs and looks away. "Y/N we having been doing stuff for like 5 months. This is nothing to you?" He thinks we're a thing?

"I- I though you didn't actually like me like that." He looks back at me and gets closer. He is so close I'm against the wall. "Y/N I love you." He gives me sad look. I feel my heart sink. I have always loved him but I didn't know he felt the same. "I love you too Cal, In always have." He brings his face closer to mine. "It hurts me seeing you with other guys, that's why I get so upset babe." Babe "I really didn't mean to hurt you in there." I say looking into his eyes and grabbing his hand. I bring his fingers to my lips and kiss them. He watches me.

He pulls his hand away and backs up. What did I do now? When I'm about to leave the room be presses me back and slams his lips to mine. This is the first real kiss we have ever had. Most of them are just quick pecks. I kiss him back. Wrapping my arms around his neck. He grabs my legs and lifts me still pressed on the wall. He walks up to the couch and lays me down. I pull of my shirt and he does the same. I love his tattoos so much I could stare at them all day.

He kisses my neck and down to my breasts. He takes one of my nipples into his mouth causing me to moan. "Shh baby they will hear." He says lowly. At this point I don't even care. He goes back to my other nipple playing with the other in his fingers. I lightly drag my nails down his bad making him groan. He kisses his way down to my shorts. I unbutton them for him and he takes off his and his boner springs up. He grabs a cod on out of his wallet and tosses his wallet on the floor.

He puts it on and gets back on top of me. He rubs my core with two of his fingers. "Your so beautiful, I love that I can make you feel like this." He says to me. "Only you make me feel like this." I tell him. He stops and slams his lips on mine "And it will always be like that princess." He says through the kiss. He lines himself up with me and looks to make sure I'm ready. "Fuck me." I say and he slams into me. I cover my mouth trying to muffle the moans. He starts slow. His eyes are shut and his hair is stuck to his forehead. He starts to slowly move. Calum is the only I person I've ever had sex with. He goes faster. He opens his eyes and kisses me.

"I'm going to cum." I whisper to him "Me too baby, cum for me." We both his our climaxes. His pumping become sloppier. He pulls out of me and pulls the condom off. "Your mine forever darling." He kisses me and stands up. He helps me get dressed. His pulls my shirt down over my head and kisses me. We both get dressed. "You understand your mine now right baby." I blush and nod my head. "Good girl." We both get situated and leave the room. We walk back into the studio. "You seem happier Cal." Luke laughs and so does Michael. I look at Ashton and he doesn't look at me. He gets up and leaves. "Don't worry about it, he will get over it." Calum whisper to me. His sits on the couch and pulls me down onto his lap. He gets close to my ear making sure the boys aren't listening "I love your baby girl." "I love you too." I smile.

"Ooouuu love birds." Luke laughs. Calum throws a pillow at him as I blush. "Your just jealous man." We all laugh. Ashton comes back in. He seems to have calmed down. He sits next to us and continues writing. I think everything is alright now. So I lay back on Calum's chest.