Beautiful (Muke)

Michaels pov: "Here you go Mikey." Luke says handing me a soda. "Thanks." I give him a smile as he sits down next to me. We have been hanging out all afternoon in the hotel room. Today is our off day and all we wanted to do is relax. Luke and I are really close and we kinda also have been so things have never been off. I flip on the tv and turn on some random move. "Oh my god I love this movie." I say excitingly and grabbing his arm. He smiles at me. "Do you wanna do face masks?" I ask him with a big smile.

"Oh I don't know, I don't do face masks." He says "Well today you start." I say and hop off the couch and grab some from my bag. I grab the kind you have to paint onto your face. I got to sit beside him and he grabs my hand. "Sit on my lap." He says sitting up. I can feel my cheeks heat up. "You sure?" I say. He nods his head and pulls me to him. I straddle his lap. Our faces inches apart. "See, much better." He says.

I show him the face mask. "Lemme do yours." I say opening it. "But first." I say and put a headband on him pulling back his hair. "Cute." I laugh. He rolls his eyes and holds the container for me. I dip the brush and bring it to his face. I watch his eyes follow mine. The mask going over the sharp curves of his face. His beautiful blue eyes closing when I get near them. "All done." I smile taking off his headband. "Okay lemme do yours now." He says taking the headband. He pulls my hair back.

He puts the mask on smiling at me. "Can I admit something." He says continuing the mask. "Mhm." I mumble with my mouth closed. "Your the most beautiful boy in the world." He says. I open my eyes meeting his. "What?" I stutter. He doesn't say anything but watches my face. His face slowly leaning into mine, I lean forward too. Our lips connect. They move perfectly together. We brake the kiss laughing when we realized we messed up our masks. "Come on legs go wash them." I say starting to get up. He grabs my hips pulling me back. He stands up still holding me.

I wrap my legs around him as he walks to the bathroom. He sets me on the counter. "I can walk you know." I say grabbing a rag. "Yeah but I didn't want to let you go." He says pulling his hair back with a smile. I wet the rag and tug on his shirt pulling him closer. I wipe off his mask. When I'm done I peck him on the lips. "God I love that." He groans. He grabs another rag and sets up. Holding my hair back he wipes my face.

Wiping my face clean he drop it into the sink. He turns to me and kisses me. All of my face. Making me laugh and squirm. "Sweet boy." He says. He wraps his arms around me and holds me tight. I rest my head on his shoulder. "I wanna please you." He says. I sit up. "How?" I ask with a confused look. He takes me hand and leads me to the bed. "Lay down." He says and I do. He crawls between my legs and kisses my chest. He pulls my shirt up kissing down my body.

He stops at my belt. He undoes my belt and tosses it to the floor. He tugs my pants down leaving me in my boxers. "Your so perfect." He groans running his hands up my body. I moan when he palms me through my underwear. He slides them down leaving me in nothing. I sit up and pull of his shirt. I kiss his collar bones slowly running my nails up his back. He groans and lays me back down. He takes his pants off. "You ready baby." He asks. "Yes, I need you Luke." I say. He smirks and pushes himself into me. I moan loudly. Allowing myself to adjust he slowly trusts. "You feel so good around me." He moan.

He slams his hips into me making us both wine. My eyes are shut. He places a hand on my cheek. "Look at me baby." He says. I open my eyes, his meeting mine. My hands grip the sheets feeling feeling myself get close. I have never felt like this before. "I'm so close Luke." I moan. He dips his head down and kisses me. "Me too, cum for me baby." He says agent my lips. I hit my high cumming onto our stomachs and he cums after cumming inside of me.

He slowly thrusts us through our high and than pulls out. He grabs his shirt and wipes us both off. He lays down next to me and pulls the covers up. He traces his fingers over my nose and cheek bones. "How can one be so perfect." He groans kissing my lips. "I could say the same." I tell him. He kisses my four head and pulls me closer.