Truth or dare (Ashton)

I pass the blunt to Luke sitting next to me. We are all in the tour bus after a show. "Do you guys wanna play trust or dare?" Michael says sipping his beer. "I don't know man." Ashton groans playing on his phone. "Come on ash." I say taking the blunt from Luke again. He finally give in and everyone gathers around. I toss my legs over Luke's. Ashton gives me a glare. Ashton and I have been messing around but never anything serious. But I wanna mess with him tonight. I'm wearing a black skirt with fishnets and a red crop top.

I catch him staring at me as I am putting my hair into a clip. I hold eye contact with him as I pull up my hair. He glances down my body and looks away. "Alright y/n." Calum sits up and sets his beer down. "Truth or dare?" Shit why do I have to go first? "Alright truth." I say blowing out smoke. "Do you like anyone at the moment?" He asks. My heart sinks. "Right to the point went we? But yes." I laugh. "Okay my turn". I say and put my legs down off Luke.

Ashton is sitting right across from me and the other boys are off to the side so I slouch a little and spread my legs enough to get his attention. He quickly notices and his jaw tightens. His eyes all over my body. "Ashton." I say and he looks up meeting my eyes. "Truth or dare?" I ask. "Truth." He says "Do you fancy anyone?" I ask. He bites on his bottom lip. "Oh how original." He says and everyone laughs. "Yes." He says and sips his beer. "Ohhh tell us man." Luke says.

Ashton shrugs his shoulders "Not saying, okay Luke truth or dare." He says. "Dare" he says. "I dare you to kiss y/n." Everyone's gasps. "Um no." Luke says. "It's the rules." Ashton says leaning forward and leans on his knees with his arms. "Fine." Luke says. Before I can react Luke grabs my jaw and crashes his lips on mine. I don't know what came over me and I kissed him back. We brake the kiss and he sits back down. My face is bright red.

I look up at Ashton and I can tell he is pissed. He gives Luke a angry look "fuck you man." Ashton said and slams his beer on the table and leave the bus. "What just happened? Didn't he tell you to though?" Michael says with a shocked look. I hand the blunt to Calum and stand up. "I'll go check on him." I say leaving the bus. We are parked in some kind of camp ground for the night but we are the only ones here so he could be anywhere.

I walk for a while but finally find him sitting under a tree. His arms are propped up on his knees. I walk over and sit down next to him. We sit in silence for a while. He looks up and takes a deep breath "I didn't think he would do it. And you kissed him back y/n." His voice is shaky. I lean on him. "I know ash I'm so sorry, it caught me off guard and I just wanted to mess with you, I didn't know it would upset you." I say. "Y/n you know I love you right, like since we first met and started to things." I quickly look up at him and he is looking at the sky. My heart is racing. "Ash." I whisper. He looks down at me. His eyes rimmed red.

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting to hear you say that." I grab his face and slam my lips onto his. The kiss is passionate. I brake the kiss. "I love you." I say. His eyes grow wider. His slams his lips onto mine. His hands find there way to my hips and pulls me onto his lap. He groans when I connect with his crotch. I run my fingers through his hair. I move my hips on him causing him to groan.

His hands slide up my top squeezing my breasts. My head falls back in pleasure. He takes the opportunity to kiss my neck and sucking my sweet spot just below my ear. "Fuck please ash." I wine. "I love when you moan my name baby." He pulls my top off leaving me only in my skirt and fish nets. He sits up and lays me down in the grass hovering over top of me. I pull his shirt off running my fingers down his chest. He lifts my skirt. He looks up at me and smiles. Ashton grips my fish nets and rips them right at my core. Oh my god that was hot. "Fuck me daddy." I whisper in his ear bringing his ear lobe in my mouth.

"I'm gonna fuck me pretty girl." He says and pulls my panties off. He pulls his pants off. I spread my legs for him. "So wet for daddy sent you princess." He slides a finger between my folds. The metal of his rings touches my skin. I moan as he rubs my clit. He alines himself with me and slowly pushes into me. "Ah fuck, you feel so good inside me." I moan scratching my nails down his bad, leaving red trails from my blue nails. He slowly trusts in and out of me. But quickly picks up his speed.

He starts slamming into me without any mercy. My eyes roll back. "Such a pretty girl taking daddy so good." He groans. He continues to slam in and out of me. "Daddy I'm going to cum." I barley get out holding onto his arms. "Cum for me baby." He says. I reach my high and cum a,l over him. Him following soon after. His trusts get sloppier before pulling out. He covers my bottom half with his shirt and pulls his pants back up. He lays down next to me. Catching our breath and he pulls me closer. "I never wanna see you with anyone else ever. Especially on of those idiots." He laughs. I kiss his lips "Trust me, your the only one I want ever." I say he pulls me closer and we watch the stars enjoying each other's company.