Pleaser (Michael)

I let out a light sigh. I'm so bored, Michael has been on stream for like a hour. I'm sitting off to the side so I'm not seen on the stream. I really want his attention right now. I wanna feel him. I squeeze my thighs together trying to get some kind of friction. Michael has been teasing me all day. So I'm going to get back at him. I pull out my phone and text him. I want you to fuck me;) His phone pings and he quickly glances at it. His jaw tightens and shifts in his seat. He gives me a look that shows I'm pushing his. I blow a kiss at him.

He try's to focus on his games and the fans. I start to pull up my hair slowly. I put it into a pony tail. He sees what I'm doing but try's to keep his focus. In need him so bad right now. In pull my top off leaving me in my shorts. I run my hands up my chest and squeeze my breasts. Michael let's out a long breath. "I think I'm going to get off here soon guys." He tell everyone on stream. I giggle quietly. I slide off my shorts and under where. I bring my legs up to my chest and spread my legs.

Michaels eyes flick from his screen to me. I lick my fingers slowly and bring them to my core. I bite my lip to keep the moans in. He shifts in his seat and adjusts himself. I can see him getting hard through his shorts. I put my legs down and get on my knees. He looks confused. I crawl under his desk. I run my hands up his legs and through his pants leg. He jumps a little when my hands touch him.

I feel him through his under where. I unbutton his shorts and palm him. He sucks in a sharp breath. He brings one hand under the desk. He rubs his thumb over my lips. I get his hint and pull his member out. I slowly put kisses on his tip. He try's to stay focused on his game and the stream. He was about to say something and I put him in my mouth. He stutters and grips the desk.

He keeps talking to the stream as I use my mouth to pressure him. I keep sucking him off and I can tell he is about to cum so I pull him out of my mouth. He groans softly. "Guys I have to go now I'm really sorry but I got a text from the guys and I have to go, Talk to you guys later." He quickly ends the live and makes sure his camera is off. He slides his chair back. "Your so going to get it y/n." His face is stern. "Get up now." He tells me. I do as he says and quickly get up. He pushes me back on the couch and takes off his clothes.

He lays above me and kisses my neck. "You think it's fun to watch me like that huh." "Yes" I moan. He slams one of his fingers inside of me. I moan gripping onto his solders. He kisses me pushing his tongue into my mouth. He pumps me with his fingers. "I'm gonna cum Mikey." I moan through the kiss. He removes his fingers and before I can say anything he slams himself into me. "Fuck yes." He moans. He starts slow but quickly goes faster ramming himself into me. I make eye contact with him as he fucks me.

"So pretty when I fuck my princess." He continues to slam into me not slowing down. "I love the way you fuck me, only you make me feel so good." I moan dragging my nails up his back. "I'm going to cum." I moan into his solder. "Cum for me baby." We both reach our climaxes, his thrusts become sloppier with every trust. He pulls out of me and kisses me. "Your my beautiful girl." He whispers agent my lips. "I love you so much Mikey." I love you too baby." He says. He lays down next to me grabbing a blanket off the floor. We fall asleep holding each other for the rest of the night.