Protective (Ashton)

I'm cuddling with Ashton in the tour bus. We finally had the day alone, the boys went out for the day. But we stayed behind because we haven't had much time to just enjoy each other's company. I snuggle into him watching a movie on his phone. I start to kiss his neck. I cannot get enough of him. He drops his phone down and pulls me on top of him. I'm really close to his face because the bunks are small. I trace my fingers all over his beautiful face. "I really missed you da-Ash." I cover my mouth and his eyes go wide.

I never called him that before, only when we are doing stuff. My cheeks are heating up. I feel so embarrassed. He takes me hands off my face. His face is serious but soft. "Say it baby." He tells me. Does he like it? Why do I like it? I give him a worried look and he nods his head. "Daddy." I whisper. He smiles and slams his lips on mine. He wraps his arms around my body pulling me even closer. "I love when you say it, I want you to say it more." He says breaking the kiss.

"Okay daddy." I laugh blushing. We are about to kiss again but his phone goes off. He groans and let's go of me and grabs his phone. "The boys wanna go to dinner, do you wanna go princess?" He asks me. I love when he called me princess. I also do wanna go to dinner, I am hungry. "Yes..daddy." I say the last part slowly. He groans and kisses me "Good girl." He says. He texts them back and we start to get up. I really rom wanna get off of him so I slowly slide down his body.

He watches me and rubs up my legs "Keep that up and we might just have to stay here princess." He says with a serious face. I like to mess with him. I like to watch him get flustered. I slowly pull up his shirt he let me where. Showing only my pink underwear. He flexes his jaw and lunges at me but I hop up before he can get me. "Come on daddy we have to get dressedddd." I tease.

I walk over to my suit case and bend over making sure to show my ass. I hear him walk up behind me and I feel a sharp sting on my ass. I love when he spanks me. It turns me on but I cannot show it. But this time I could hold in my moan. "That's what I though." He laughs and turns to his suit case.

As we are getting dressed I see his red hand print on my ass. "Good, shows your mine." He kisses the top of my head before walking out the bathroom. I pull my skirt down. I cannot wait to get back. I pull my skirt up so it is very short and I put a crop top with it so I am showing a lot of skin. I walk out of the bathroom and he jerks his head towards me and sucks on a sharp breath. "Ready princess?" "Yes daddy." He grabs my hand and we get step out of the tour bus.

We get into his car. The drive to the restaurant is about 30 minutes. I wanna have fun before we get there. I lead back a little bit and spread my legs. He notices and grips the steering wheel tighter. "Knock it off." He says looking over quickly. "Nope." "No?" I giggle and spread my legs more. He puts his hand on my thigh and grips it. He slowly moves his hand up my leg. He gets to my core and stops "No underwear?" he asks shocked. I shake me head.

"Your going to regret it love." He says and starts rubbing my clit. I lean my head back watching his hand. I start to moan. He slides on finger inside of me "Fuck yes please daddy." He rubs my clit and fingers me for a few more seconds and stops. I wine and he pulls his fingers to my lips. I take his fingers in my mouth. "Your not cumming right now princess." I suck on his fingers. He puts both hands back on the steering wheel. I can see is boner growing through his pants.

I reach over and palm him through his jeans. "No" he says sternly and removing my hand. I close my legs. If this is how he wants to play so be it. We get to the restaurant and quickly find the boys. I sit next to Ashton of course and also Michael because he is funny. We all order our food and eat. During dinner Ashton kept his hand on my thigh. I love when he does it because he makes me feel safe. That is why I love him. But I still wanna mess with him.

I slowly reach under the table and palm him. He gives me a stern look but I keep going. He grips my hand making my hand grip his boner. He is really hard. "Hey guys I think Me and y/n are going to head out. I don't feel very well." He says. Everyone says there goodbyes and we rush out but he quickly motions to the bathroom "Go now." He says. I do as he says. I can feel myself getting wetter. As soon as we get to the bathroom he locks it.

He pushes me to the wall and puts his hands on either side of my head. "Who said you could touch daddy like that?" He ask cocking his head. "Me" I say "is that so?" Before I could respond he bends me over the sink. He flips up my skirt. "You already so wet for me." He groans and licks my heat from behind. He spanks me making me moan. He stands back up and starts to unbuckle his belt. He pulls his pants down.

His hard member springs up. He rubs his tip agents my clit before pushing into me. I moan closing my eyes. "Look at daddy." He says. I open my eyes looking at him through the mirror. He watches me as he slowly pumps into me. "Faster daddy." I moan. He does. He pumps faster making me grip the sink. "Your daddy's girl, taking me so well." I can control my moans. He reaches around and grabs my neck and kisses me.

"I'm going to cum daddy." I wine. "Cum for me princess." I make eye contact with him in the mirror as we both hit our climaxes. "Such a pretty girl when you are cumming on daddy." He says pulling out of me. He slides down my skirt rubbing the red marks. "I love you so much." He says "I love you too." I say fixing his shirt. He kisses the top of my head. "Let's get home I wanna cuddle you all night." I says wrapping my arms around him. "Let's go my love."