Look at me (Calum)

Calum and I are walking back to the hotel after a night out. We went to dinner with Ashton. All through dinner we kept teasing each other so we are in a rush to back. I'm holding his hand walking down the hall. I pull on his arm and stop walking. "What wrong baby." He says to me. I wrap my arms around him and kiss him. The kiss is soft and passionate. His lips taste of beer from dinner. He try's put his tongue in my mouth but I stop him. I wanna try something new tonight. He normally controls the sex but I wanna do what I want to him tonight.

"Your mine tonight baby." I say placing one last kiss on his lips before taking his hand. He bites his lip "fuck" he sighs. I pull him with me to the hotel room. We get in the room and I lock the door. "I'm going to go change I'll be right back baby, go sit on the couch only underwear ." I tell him. He try's to grab my hips but I grab his hands. I walk to the bathroom and shut the door. They other day I bought a black matching set I want to wear for him and tonight will be perfect.

I look through my suit case for it and put it on. The bottoms are lace with straps across my hips. The top is very small and only covers my nipples. I let my hair down and I slide on some black strap heels that go up my legs. I leave the bathroom to go back to the living room. He is exactly like I told him. He looks up at me and his eyes go wide. "You look fucking incredible baby." He says sitting up. I push him back and straddle his lap. He watches my every move.

I run my hands up his chest and through his hair. He puts his hands on my hips. "No touching." I say pushing his hands off. I kiss his neck. I lean down lick him from the top of his boxers to his neck. "Fuck y/n." He moans. I kiss his lips making sure the bite his lips. I put my hand on his chest and grind down on him. He breathing gets heavier. His head falls back. I kiss his neck and grind on him slower. "Your not allowed to cum until I say." I say and stand up. He lifts his head and groans.

"I love this side of you." He says. I get on my knees in front of him. I slide my hands up his legs and start to pull his boxers down. He lifts his hips and I take them off him. He is already really hard. His tip has pre cum on it already. I take him in my hands a lick his tip. His breathing is becoming faster. I slowly pump him in my hands. His hip jerk up so I press him down.

I stop pumping him and stand up. "Please Princess." He moans. He tries to touch himself. "Not tonight baby." I say and he stops. I turn around and bend over and pull my panties down. "Fuck please baby, I need you." He moans. I turn back around and take off my bra. I sit back on his lap making sure to grind on him. His head falls back and I wrap my bra around his head to cover his mouth. His eyes go wide and he groans.

I kiss his face and grid on him. I line him up with my core and slide down onto him. His breathing picks up again. I bounce up and down on him. His eyes are full of lust and watching mine. I grab his hand and bring it to my breasts, he squeezes them. "You about to cum baby boy?" I ask cocking my head with a smile. He nods his head. I bounce on him faster.

"Your such a moaning mess baby. Do you wanna cum in me? Does my baby wanna cum?" He nods his head faster. Shutting his eyes. He runs his hands up my body. "Cum for me." I say removing my bra from his mouth. "Ah yes please baby. You feel so good. Ahh" he moans cumming inside of me. He brings me closer to him and kisses me rough. I hit my climax right after him. In stop riding him and I stand up. He gets up off the couch and kisses me again. "You like that?" I ask him. He grips my ass and slaps it making me moan into the kiss. "I love it so much princess."

"Wanna shower daddy?" I say with a grin. His jaw tighten and grabs me. I wrap my legs around him and we go to the shower.