𝒑𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒗𝒏𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒊 𝒔𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒖

The loud of sound of trumpets and drums can be heard from a place which seems to be a war camp. Jingling of anklets can be heard even between the loud sound of celebration. At the gate of camp, the pandavas along with Satyaki and Yuyutsu can be seen coming inside. Flowers are showered on the victors of the great Mahabharat while soldiers cheered for the Samrat and rajkumaron (Princes). They all enter only to listen to a sweet voice calling the emperor of Aryvarta. The mighty warrior who stood as a wall against all hurdles and obstacles melted in front of the sweet voice of their angel. He froze for a few seconds as he felt like he knew this voice, never heard it before but his mind was telling it was 'her' voice. 

"Pitashree" the voice called to the Samrat who made his way along with the Pandavas to the beautiful maiden calling them.

Turning towards the voice , he saw a beautiful maiden running towards him. His eyes watered as he remembered her last memory he had 13 years ago.

 Gold ornaments adorning her fair skin, the charming princess of Indraprasth clad in white ran like a child towards her father. The princess of Indraprasth, daughter of the Samrat and Samragyi , the happiness of Indraprasth Suthanu hugged her father as she finally met him after whole 13 years.

 The princess of Indraprasth, daughter of the Samrat and Samragyi , the happiness of Indraprasth Suthanu hugged her father as she finally met him after whole 13 years

(Dress and makeup she wore)

"Thanu my child. Oh dear you dont know how much I waited for this moment. Why didnt you visit us these years." His voice and speech could say how much overwhelmed he was seeing his daughter after whole 13 years. "Pitashree, breath. I am fine and see in front of your eyes" 

"My god dear, you have grown up so much, as if it was yesterday I left that 5-year old with Subhadra and now you are here a fully grown 18 year old" He was just admiring his daughter who was now a grown up. Seeing her , he felt sad as within a few years she will get married and leave their household. Arjun's voice broke him from his trance, "You have grown so beautiful dear" 

Arjun was right, there little girl was now a beautiful maiden. Her eyes were an amalgamation of gold and brown forming beautiful honey brown orbs, maintaining the calmness like water and yet showing fierceness like fire. Her ebony black tresses reached till her waist adorned with flowers and hair ornaments. Her lips were tinted with red and eyes had a thin layer of kajal enhancing her fair skin. Her palms were adorned with red alta designs and red bangles along with few golden ones jingled in her wrists.