𝑨𝒓𝒋𝒖𝒏 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒉

"Why are you discussing these all? It was past and see I am fit and fine

"Why are you discussing these all? It was past and see I am fit and fine. And about my weak spot, everyone has one, don't they? So, let's end this matter now."

Yudhishthir went and just hugged her tight trying to compensate for the void she felt these 13 years.

"Tatshree, Can we go with you guys to the puja? We will be bored sitting here." Asked shrutkarm. The other 3 younger uppapandavas too looked towards their tatshree waiting for his permission.

"If you want then you can come along and bring Suthanu with you, "Arjun said when prativindhya interrupted "No kakashree, Thanu is going to rest in the camp" he turned towards his brothers "And you all will stay with her. We all will be in the Vijay shivir."

"But bhratashree, I want to go too and I have stayed inside for 6 months. I can at least go outside now." Exclaimed Suthanu.

The Pandavas raised their eyebrows listening to her and she knew she spoke too much. "They just want to protect me that's why I wasn't present these 6 months. They confined me to the palace" she told as the Pandavas demanded answers. But Arjun wasn't convinced.

"Well, where is Bhrata Abhi?" Suthanu questioned. "Arya has gone to Matsya along with Mata and pitashree. He will meet us directly at Hastinapur." Uttara answered her. Suthanu loved her Uttara Bhabhi as they were of the same age and now she was pregnant with the heir of the throne.

"So, it is decided that the kids will stay back in the camp along with Subhadra and Uttara. The boys will be with Suthanu in the Vijay shivir while Subhadra can accompany Uttara to her tent as she should rest now." Yudhishthir told everyone with his serene voice.

Soon everyone retired to their camps as it was evening time. While the Pandavas were preparing for the journey to the shiv temple that was situated on the opposite boundaries of Kurukshetra. While they were preparing Arjun went towards suthanu's camp where she was changing her jewelry to lighter ones.

"Did I disturb you, my dear?" Arjun called her from the entrance. "Not at all kakashree.You are always welcome here. Please sit down." They both took seats on the couch. Suthanu leaned towards Arjun while he caressed her head. Just then he noticed something that no one did till now.

"Parihar and don't allow anyone inside till I allow." He then called the guards. "Make sure no one enters the tent. And if you want permission then first call me from outside." Suthanu was confused about why Arjun gave such orders. After everyone left, he asked "Putri, can I ask you something?" Suthanu lifted her head and nodded.

"Why do you adorn your hands and feet with Alta? And also, those red bangles on your wrists?" Suthanu straightened up hearing him. "It...It's Ju...just I love the color red." She nervously gave the reply. "Then what about the diamond ring that you are wearing on your left-hand ring finger? Not to forget the chain that you hide always. I don't know how you did but it is hidden so perfectly that no one can see it until they are extremely close and looking with close eyes" Suthanu couldn't say anything. She went towards the mirror and sat in front of it. But the next words shocked her.

"I know you are married Suthanu." She snapped her head towards a soft smiling Arjun. "H How ...do. do you know...ow?" she stammered as her secret was blown away.

Arjun went near her and pulled the mangalsutra that was hidden in a such way that it can be seen."Have you forgotten that I have sharp eyes? I doubted it when I first met you in the camp. Your red bangles and Alta-adorned hands were something that an unmarried maiden will only wear during festivals. And there was no recent festival but then I thought that even if you are married why will you adorn your hands with Alta? But everything became clear when I saw the chain that you tucked in when I entered the camp. Your finger ring, braided hair, and bindi show that you are married." Suthanu was mentally facepalming. She had tried keeping every symbol of marriage hidden but forgot her kakashree Arjun can even notice a single grain in a heap of dirt.

"Why did you hide it thanu? You know that jyesht will be heartbroken when he comes to know about your secret marriage." Arjun told her with a sad voice. That's when the shocked Suthanu spoke.

"Kakashree, I want to tell something more as well. Yes, you are correct that I am married. To be precise I am married for 2 years now. And also, Bhrata Prati and Abhi knew about it. It was due to the circumstances that fell on that day. But there is something else that I kept secret."

"what is it now dear? I will listen. But first, sit down" they sat on the couch when Suthanu started.

" You know that day I just wanted to tell you all that I am pregnant Kakashree b..." Arjun beamed with happiness. "This is great news. I guess you should reveal it today" "Let me finish Kakashree, I was pregnant 6 months earlier. And that day I was missing you all very much" Suthanu completed. "What happened to your child then?" "My child or should I say my daughter was born a day before your agyatvas ended." she answered. 

"So, you mean to tell me I am a Matamah to a 6-month-old baby girl and will have another grandchild in a few months? Oh Thanu, you have given me such great news. So shall I tell everyone about it?"

"No, no. We will tell them tomorrow morning. That's the reason why Adi is coming with Shree."

"Now I understood why you didnt came to Matsya? You were recovering from your childbirth. When I asked Prati, he told me you wont be able to travel from dwarka to matsya as you were sick. He also told us not to worry and Vaidya advised you not to travel" Arjun told her everything Prativindhya told on the reunion day.

 "Kakashree you aren't upset with me?" Suthanu questioned Arjun ."See it's disappointing not to be able to see your wedding but I know there must be a reason behind it and if prati and Abhi agreed then the boy will be nice only. I lost Pragya and couldn't see my grandchild but this wish will be fulfilled by you dear." He hugged Suthanu tightly. "And let me guess, This adi is your aarya na" Suthanu blushed at the mention of her husband, her adi, her Bhanu. "But his name is not Adi. It's just I call him adi from starting."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hey readers. I hope that you all have read the notice that the chapters will be unpublished and edited. So this is the 3rd chapter and it contains an extra segment. Do tell me if you like the new twist and plot added to the story.

Also can anyone suggest if I should unpublish the remaining chapters as well then again edit and publish them.