𝑩𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅

This story is based on the Mahabharat era which is believed to be somewhere 3000 BCE. 

The Mahabharata is the greatest epic of the world and longest one ever composed. But along with the battle, it teaches us many life lessons and moral values. 

This story continues during the great Kurukshetra battle which lasted a total of 18 yet caused such destruction and wiped out a large population. 

The Kingdoms names here that are Hastinapur, Indraprasth and Dwarka are all real life places with a fictional kingdom used named Kusumdhara. 

Hastinapur

Hastinapur (present day in Meerut) was the capital city of the Kurus and was known for its grandeur. With mighty warriors taking birth in its lineage, it was always safe and protected. The city flourished with the trades from other kingdom and well established bonds with other mighty kingdoms. It had many provisional kingdoms and vessel kingdoms under it. 

Indraprasth

The capital of Pandavas was known all around the Aryavarta and Bharatvarsh for its just and calm ruler Yudhisthir. Indraprasth was the fruit of the Pandavas hard work as they raised the city from nothing but ruins and desert. Earlier known as Khandavprasth, it was a part under Kuru kindgom until the division where the Pandavas were given this land. With the blessings of Lord Vishwakarma, Lord Indra and Lord Agni they were able to create a magnificent city with beautiful palaces and the famous Maya Mahal (palace of illusions). Flourishing with the trades and alliances made by the Pandavas, the city soon became the capital of the whole Aryavarta when Yudhisthir became the Samrat. But it was lost to Duryodhan during the cruel Dice game where along with everything, Indraprasth was also snatched from them. 

Dwarka

Dwarka was the capital of the Anarta kingdom which housed the clans of Vrishnis, Bhojakas, Andhakas and Yadavas. It was founded by Dwarkadhessh Prabhu Shri Krishna himself on the shore of Arabian sea made on an Island. It was designed by Lord Vishwakarma himself on order of Prabhu Narayan. A place of peace and harmony, it was known for its hospitality and behaviour towards any guests entering their premises. It consisted of the powerful Narayani Sena which was the most powerful one then consisting of number of Atirathis and Maharathis. Even Sage Narada praised the it and its structures when he came to visit the golden city of Shri Krishna. 

Starting this story with the name of lord, Prathampujya Lord Ganesha. 

Oh Lambodar, please give me your blessings to make my story successful. O Vinayak bless me to fulfil my journey. O Ganesha please bless the people reading this and give them a prosperous life.

 O Ganesha please bless the people reading this and give them a prosperous life

Glossary

Lord Viswakarma - The god of architecture

Lord Indra - The king of gods and god of rain

Lord Agni - Lord of fire

Atirathi - A great warrior who can handle the man power of 20,736 people (defeat 12 Rathis)

Maharathi - A great warrior who can handle the man power of 248,832 people (defeat 12 Atirathis)

Prabhu - Lord/God

PrathamPujya - The one to be worshipped first before any auspicious thing