𝑺𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒐𝒎'𝒔 𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉

Dedicated to aditi902. This is for you Aditi.

*******************************************************

"ARYAA" "ARJUN" "BHRATA" Everyone rushed to the now kneeling Arjun who still held his head in his hands, eyes closed, and face showing the marks of pain.

Quickly he grabbed Yudhisthir's hands and said, "Jyesth we need to return before it's too late. This occurrence is the same as the 13th day of the war. And you know what happened that day. Let's go Jyesth, let's return. I just saw a horrible vision that I can't even explain.

Before anyone could react anymore they heard the anklets furiously jingling as they turned to see Draupadi running towards the camp. Barefoot she ran along the path that joined the camp and field. Tears streamed down her cheeks as her hands wiped them hastily. The Pandavas following her from behind tried to stop her but she just wouldn't listen.

Maybe because a mother's heart which can sense danger to her children from miles apart.

Aiming the Nagastra, he shot the arrow hitting Sutsoma's chest.

Sutsoma's POV

I was feeling extreme sorrow and anger at the same time. My mind was just playing those memories with my little brother. Kirti, my dear brother was gone. And this coward tortured him and killed him. And now he was aiming for me.

I waited for the strike as that coward aimed the Nagastra toward me. As soon as it hit me, the pain I felt can't be explained in words. As if my chest was pierced with a thousand hot needles pricking me like thunder. My face scrunched up as pain shot up throughout my whole body. The force I felt threw me a foot away from where I was. If I wasn't bound by the Pasha it may have thrown me further.

"Started the timer. Now let's see if you are poison-resistant just like your father." I heard him say as my eyes turned towards the back of the tent searching for the little angel of us brothers. But jyest and Thanu were no were to be seen. My legs started shivering as I felt fire running through my veins. Oh god, How painful it is? But I didn't know my wandering eyes had caught the attention of the Drauni as he searched the tent for their traces but they were no were to be found except for a tear in the tent that he noticed.

"Aah, so the Dharmrajsut ran away with Dharmrajsuta, but poor they are. They will be disheartened to hear that their own brother had given me the clue of their escape, isn't it Sutsom? Oh how will you speak, your body must be burning right."

He was right. Oh god, just save them, take my life and save them. As I said the words I could feel my eyelids feeling heavy and my vision blurry. It just meant my end. My eyes started closing as I felt a bitter foamy substance rising from my throat into my mouth. I couldn't control my reflexes anymore as the foam slipped through the corner of my lips and I slipped into the great dark world.