𝑼𝒏𝒗𝒆𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒔

Time -In the mornings of the 18th day of Mahabharat WarPlace - Kusumdhara

Place - Kusumdhara

The capital city of Kusumdhara, Vaijyanti's streets were full of joy. People cherished their jobs while kids played on the streets. Women sat on the thresholds of their houses chatting with each and meshing the flowers to make incense pastes, while some others collected the special ones from the heap to make all types of garlands and bouquets. 

Suddenly the streets rumbled with the sounds of chariots and neighs of horses as the royal entourage cleared the streets for the soldiers marching alongside the 2 royal chariots

The leading chariot carried a muscular man whose aura screamed power and royalty. His strong arms carried a gada planted on the chariot as his eyes scanned through the crowds admiring the beauty of Vaijyanti. A dashing blue angavastra covered his torso as a purple dhoti with gold borders covered his legs. A yellow flag with an intricate design of peacock feathers furled through the air mounted on top of the golden chariot with brown accents. 

The standard bearer of the chariot screamed out to the public , "Savdhan!, Dwarka Mahamahim, Mahashaktishali, Balram Yaduvanshi padhar rahe hainn!!"
(On guards!, Dwarka Mahamahim, The great mighty warrior, Balram Yaduvanshi is arriving!!)

The city chanted with cries of cheers as they hailed the mighty warrior, "Mahamahim Balram ki jai ho!" (Hail the mighty warrior Balram!)

As they cheered, the royal conches blew as trumpets were heard signifying the arrival of their monarch, their own king. A white chariot with blue and gold accents rumbled through the streets following the golden Dwarkan chariot.

Mounted by a man dashing in a red angavastra with intricate golden floral designs woven on it. A golden dhoti covered his legs as a crown made with sapphires and diamonds with floral sigma imprinted on it rested on his head. 

The crowd's cheers multiplied by folds as they tried to cross the soldier's barricade and greet their king. Flowers were showered as the kids giggled and screamed his praise. The whole crowd cried his hails in a sync. 

"Maharaj Bhanu ki Jai ho! Maharaj Bhanu ki jai ho!" (Hail His Highness Bhanu!) . Hearing the cries, a gentle smile adorned his features as he joined his hands in namaskar form greeting all his citizens. 

The chariots rumbled through the streets and entered the royal path to the palace. The path was bordered with bushes filled with flowers and fruit trees. At the end of the path stood the grand staircase to the mighty palace of Kusumdhara. 

Halting the chariot in front of the staircase, both the royals stepped off them as Balram walked parallel to Bhanu and exclaimed with pride, "It seems like the citizens of Vaijyanti adore you, dear nephew. I am so proud of you my lil prince. Oops no my lil king." He laughed at the silly smile Bhanu threw at him. He calmed his demeanour as they approached the threshold of the staircase where the chief maid and personal assistant of the Queen, Sumati stood waiting with the aarti thali.