𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑰𝒎𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒐𝒐𝒎

A man can be seen resting against a tree near a pond

A man can be seen resting against a tree near a pond. He is gravely injured with blood oozing out his thighs. Another man was holding his hand and weeping.

"Don't worry Duryodhan. I will put an end to the pandavas to avenge the deaths of our loved ones. I shall give you the news of their death." Exclaimed Dronaputra Ashwatthama.

"No Mitra. I don't doubt your capabilities but you won't be able to kill them single handed in the presence of that trickster krishna. But you can do something that will leave them broken and will completely destroy themselves from inside. Do you promise me to do that?"

"Yes tell me what shall I do to avenge your unfair killing?"

"Kill the pandavatmaja and uppapandavs. And don't let the pandavnandini die easily. Let her see her brother dying while they watch her slowly dying in front of their eyes."

"I promise you mitra, that I will bring you back the news of their death. You will here the laments of the pandavas. And I have the perfect weapon for that Pandavnandini."

Aswathamma lets out an evil chuckle with a heinous smirk on his face, he leaves with Kritvarma and Kripacharya.

After sometime when the pandavas have long gone towards the temple, Aswathamma along with Kripacharya and Kritvarma sneek around and hide behind a tree trunk near the entrance of Pandavas camp. Before attack Kritvarma pleads Aswathamma "Oh Dronaputra, Do you want to kill all your virtues and turn them into sin by attacking the camp at night.And the war has ended.You will get heavy sins by killing all those unprepared warriors and soldiers. And what has Suthanu done to you? She wasn't even present during the war. Please leave that child. She is a chaste maiden who is innocent."

"Oh mighty Kritvarma, You have swore to the loyalty of the Kaurava camp when you chose to be with the Narayani sena fighting from the kauravas. So now as the commander in charge of Kaurava chief, I order you to come with me and kill those soldiers along with those Pandavsantane.

Kritvarma was mentally cursing and slapping himself for what he had done. Never in his dreams he had thought that one day he will be given orders to help in the assassination of his own nephews and niece. He had taught them, played with them and helped them in their needs during their stay in Dwarka. Suthanu called him Kaka-mama fondly as he was the brother of her Mata Subhadra and brother of her Pitashree, how could he watch her being killed? A single pledge of loyalty had put him under this dilemma. His dharma was standing in front of him stopping him to prevent Ashwatthama.

(Scene changes to the Vijay shivir)

The group of 6 siblings were playing, teasing and having fun. "So,Bhrata prati , now you have a clear path to romance with Bhabhishree Subalaa again. So maybe Yaudheya can get a sibling soon" Suthanu said with eyes glistening with mischief and an innocent look on her face.

Prativindhya became red and showed her fake anger. "You are becoming really naughty Suthanu. Do you speak like this to your Bhrata?" "Um let me think. Um yes if its your own Bhrata who doesn't do any pranks or mischief" she giggled which made prativindhya cool.

"Bhrata Shat, I brought this for you" she said handing Shatanika a wooden box. As soon as he opened the latch, the lid popped open with flour covering his face making it white. Everyone laughed while shatanika made a sulking face "Now you won't need to make your face fairer" Said Suthanu trying to control her laughter. Then she brought out a Tin box and handed it to Sutsom.

"Bhrata Som, I bought these ladoos with me. These are the best in whole Kusumdhara according to my Sakha Mithun." She said while Shrutkarm exclaimed, "Kusumdhara? What were you doing there?" Now she was tongue tied. "I know why" Suthanu turned towards Shrutsen and gave him a questionable look "Ofcourse to meet Bhanu. Don't you know Bhanu is the sovereign of Kusumdhara along with Queen Dharmika." He finished. They all knew that Bhanu-Suthanu were lovebirds but didn't know they confessed and were married, well except for Prativindhya. "Who is this Queen Dharmika?" Questioned shrutkarma. "No one knows much about her except the fact that she is the best friend of Bhanu and a princess. Only the Kusumdhara royal staff knows about it but they have pledged not to leak it. Anyone who does will die if done without any permission. And they prefer to be known as Rajkumar and Rajkumari rather than Maharaj and Maharani. There are rumours that they are married and Dharmika is her second name." Shrutsen cleared everyone's doubt while Suthanu just gazed Prativindhya who was had a knowing look. "Whatever it is but Bhanu is coming tomorrow morning. I got a letter stating they will reach just after sunrise."Prativindhya announced everyone while suthanu's cheeks went red.

"See everyone, our dear sister is blushing"Sutsom teased Suthanu to which she slapped his arm

"Bhrata sutsom wont you eat the laddoos" Sutsoma smiled and ate one ladoo but after sometime his face went from happy to annoyed and angry. He quickly spit the ladoo out and drank a lot of water.

"THAANNNUU!!" he screamed in anger. Everyone was confused except for Suthanu who was giggling. "Do you like the taste of Neem-powder bhratashree? It is better for your stomach" saying this she ran around the tent while Sutsom chased her.

They all teased and talked for sometime then retiring to bed not knowing the Impending doom that was hovering above them.

**********************************************************

Hey readers, so yes I have unpublished all chapters as I need to alter the storyline a bit with little changes and with a new start. I promise that I will post 1-2 Updates of the edited chapters.