I am Serious :-(

Hey readers. First, I am sorry for not posting early, but I didn't feel like writing. At one point I thought to leave the story.

The main reason is that there is no response from the Audience. Like 5.6 K views but no response. I see stories with 1K getting for votes and responses than me. Is my story that bad?

Like seriously many of my old audience who helped me to rise and shine don even bother to check out my story now. I feel genuinely bad to see that my OS story on modern fiction got more responses than this.

Is it because this story lacks those gorgeous-looking fonts and graphics? Or is it because of no Romantic scenes till now? Well, if this continues, forgive me, guys, but I have to discontinue my story.

My dream of using my creativity to create a new fanfiction and a new type of Mahabharat fictional series will be a dream. And then I guess this account will be lost seeking solace in writing those fantasies and romantic OS stories on serial ships and couples.

Well, now the choice is yours.

Already due to my Os popularity who managed to get 140 votes in a month or so I guess. So I have decided to write 2 Yrkkh stories.

Now if anyone is a fan of Mahabharat and like my story then maybe you can stop me from abandoning this story. But as I don't like people just waiting, I will complete this book at least. And now the question about the sequel then sorry but it depends on your support. Now if this continues I have to Quit.

A.N-- Sorry if I offended you but this note is just an anxious me who wants to make her writing better. I am not greedy for votes but if you comment your views and opinions or even new tracks it will be helpful for me. I will not care if you don't vote but like before you guys don't comment. I just want honest opinions and reviews not fake applauses and appreciation.