𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒖𝒏𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒖𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒚

Flashback (12 years ago)

Its been 2 months since the pandavas left for vanvas leaving behind their small children in the hands of Subhadra and Krishna in Dwarka while dhrupad and Dristdyumna in Panchal. Currently they were in the city of Kampilya. Little Suthanu was playing with her brothers when Sikhandini came and announced that their practice time starts now.

Dristdyumna took the boys for their daily practice and training while Sikhandini took Suthanu with her. Now currently Suthanu was trying to convince her aunt to let her go to the practice ground so that she can practice swords or spears. Just like her father, Suthanu loved spears from childhood along with swords which was her mother's choice of weapon.

"Dear, please don't force me. I can't let you practice with your brothers because you are too small. But if you want, I will take you for archery practice or if you want dagger throwing practice."

Suthanu showed her full teeth smile to which she chuckled seeing her antics.

Sikhandini could see the urge to learn weaponry in Suthanu's eyes. Sometimes even she herself wondered that how can Suthanu be a mix of all of them. She had artistic skills like her matamahi Prishati, Boldness like her matamah Drupad and the urge for learning weaponry like herself. She had fiercness in her eyes like Draupadi and Dristdyumna while again had calmness on her face like Yudhishthir. She liked tasting new food items like Bheem, staring at mirror like Nakul, reading books and scrolls like Sahadev and singing like Arjun. She was the mixture of all of the qualities they possessed from childhood. At an early age of 5, she has accomplished a lot in her skills.

Taking her to the archery practice ground, Sikhandini taught Suthanu how to hit targets. She had already learnt how to hold a bow and shoot arrows. After practicing for around an hour, she had finally hit the bullseye.

"Yippee!! See matula Sikhandini, I have hit the bullseye. Now can I go to my brothers." Suthanu squealed in excitement and ran towards her brothers and mamashree practicing on the sword ring with Sikhandini following her.

But suddenly she ran with full speed leaving behind a confused Sikhandini and pushed prativindhya with all her might. Everything happened so quick that it took some time to register everything.

Prativindhya turned to face Suthanu as he was shocked 'why she pushed her' only to see a horrifying scene. He screamed her name before she fell on the ground.

Little Suthanu saw 2 snakes approaching prativindhya. Without thinking anything she pushed him only to later realize it was a trap. As soon as she was in the range of the snakes, 2 arrows came piercing her torso. As she stumbled due to the sudden attack, a snake bit her in her ankle which wasn't noticed by anyone not even herself.

Everyone turned towards prativindhya who was holding little Suthanu in his arms. They quickly ran to the rajvaidshala and called the Vaidya and Ayurvati. The whole palace was in chaos listening to the news of the princess getting attacked and gravely injured. She had managed to steal the hearts of the panchalvasis. Hearing the news, Drupad and Prishati rushed to the vaidshala.