𝑨𝒓𝒋𝒖𝒏𝒑𝒖𝒕𝒓𝒂 𝑺𝒉𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒌𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒂

The siblings got another shock when they saw the dead body of Shrutsen lying on the floor

The siblings got another shock when they saw the dead body of Shrutsen lying on the floor. Suthanu rushed towards Shrutsen even after denial from Shrutkirti. She sobbed trying to wake her elder brother up. "Bhratashree, please wake up. You promised me that you will be there when I woke up the next morning. Please don't leave me alone. After Bhrata shat even you left us? I refuse to believe that my mighty brother died. Bhrata please wake up" She cried as she embraced her brother's body. The other upapandavas were feeling broken as they watched 2 of their brothers being murdered by their kins and relatives.

Aswathamma gestured for Kripacharya and Kritvarma to leave the tent. Though reluctant they left the camp.

Quickly Aswathamma pulled a sobbing Suthanu restraining her hands and pointing the sword towards her torso ready to pierce it if moved a bit. "Aswathamma, leave her. She has done nothing to you. She is innocent." Prativindhya's voice was cold as he spoke. "Oh is she innocent?" he pulled her chin up and hit her with the hilt of the sword on her in the chest causing her to yelp. "Stop it Aswathamma. Or it won't be good?" Shrutkarm screamed as anger flooded him seeing his sister being beaten.

"She is not innocent. She is the happiness of Pandavas." He hit her again causing a little blood to spurt out of her mouth. "She is the one who killed my friend." He again hit her as she yelped trying to protect her stomach. "Who do you think she is? She is an enchantress. First, she attracts my friend, when he asks her for marriage she rejects him calling him a pervert. And then roams around loving that Krishna Putra Bhanu who is himself married to that Queen Dharmika. And then she orders her lover to attack my friend and he does killing him in the process. Now say to me is she innocent"

"And what if I say she is Queen Dharmika? Your friend tried to assault the Queen and thus the ruler killed him in an attack on his kingdom. He didn't ask her hand for marriage but threatened her that he will not tolerate the rejection and dragged her to bed. He tried to force him on her when she ran away. When she told this to her husband Rajkumar Bhanu, he ordered the soldiers to capture your friend chetak and bring him to court. And your friend? When called to court he tried to attack the Queen who was pregnant with the heir or my niece and thus your friend was sentenced to death for trying to assault and assassinate the queen along with the heir. So I hope your doubts are clear. Now leave my sister or else the consequences won't be good." Prativindhya revealed her secrets as his younger brothers gawked at him shocked to know the secrets.

Aswathamma chuckled and said "Oh so you are married and you are the mysterious but great Queen Dharmika. But you know you have to die and maybe afterward you will meet your daughter as well in heaven. What was her name? Aah yes, Subhashree."

This angered the mother inside her as she felt her blood boiling. The mention of her child being killed was enough for a mother to be angry. The queen Dharmika was rising inside Suthanu as she used her brain to escape from his hold.