Chapter : 15

You are my earth and I am your moon,
I only know how to rotate around you.
I only know how to reflect back all the sun's light towards you.

No matter how hard this universe tries to tear me apart from you,
I will always remain attached to you.

___________________

Confirmed
___________________

Chapter fifteen: Confirmed
Anne's POV.

As promised, I stood out of the canteen when the break started and was waiting for Dom to come. I think it's about what I asked him this morning.

After a few more minutes of waiting, he finally showed up. "Hey Stella!" He exclaimed being excited about Lord knows what. "Hi Dom you told me you want to tell me something. What is it?" I said straight to the point.

"Can we bunk today? Please?" He pleaded. "But what's the point? Why do you want to bunk the last two lectures? Just tell me what is it? We can't keep bunking and skipping lectures as we like."

"Such a nerd. Anyways listen. Be ready at five today. You're going to meet my mom. If she asks then in private only. It'll be just you two." His mom? Why? When did she come back?

"Answer my two questions quickly. Her favourite colour?" "White" okay.. "And her favourite flowers?" I asked because first impression is the final impression. "You don't need to do all that. She already loves you." He said placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Favourite flowers?" I won't let it slide. "Roses." He said as I nodded my head and quickly walked away. Before he could even tell me or ask me anything. The break had a few minute to end but then too I reached my class and sat on the bench I usually say on. I share this class with Richie and the next one with Dom again.

Soon the class settled down and today professor was going to discuss about a project he mentioned in earlier class. "Good afternoon class. Hope you all remember that in the last class I mentioned to you all about a project. This project will be done in a pair. I will pick up a pair according to your names registration and both the partners have to make it together. And after I call the names, one of the partner will come here and pick the chit. These have different topic of the project that one has to perform."

I hope it is Richie only. Because I don't know anyone else from this lecture. Names were called off and slowly everyone were sitting in pairs. "Anne Miller, you're with Joseph Davis." Really? I never expected that I'll meet him in this manner. Hell I don't even know he was in this lecture. I walked towards professor and took out a chit which said a thermocol house.

Dancing inside my mind, I grabbed a seat beside him and mentally thanked professor for making us partners. Lord, I'm so so happy today. Richard was paired with a girl named Ela.

After giving few more information, the class was dismissed but I wasn't ready to leave Joseph yet. "Lord, it's been so long. Glad to see you again." Joseph said as we walked out and hugged me as tightly as he could and ofcourse I hugged him back without hesitation. Why would I even hesitate?

"Wanna catch up for the lost times?" I suggested and before we knew, we were at his apartment. "This is a hell of amazing apartment Joseph. How much I've missed you." I said jumping on the comfy couch. "Even I missed you Anne. It really has been long. But this is a nice excuse to meet each other yeah?" He placed his bag on a table and sat beside me.

"Hmm.. so tell me what is going on with you." I asked gently rubbing his ear. This has been my habit ever since. Whenever we sit next to each other, he plays with my hair and I rub his ear.