Chapter : 42

___________________

Confusion
___________________

Chapter Forty Two: Confusion
Anne's POV

I'm so happy to hear that he wants this child too. But the main thing was that he didn't know everything yet. And that was what we need to talk out. After the mother's started talking about our marriage, we were kicked out from there and were sent in Dom's room.

I jumped on the bed as we reached in because I was just so tired. "Careful sweetheart. Not it's not only you. It's you and my daughter." I don't understand how can he be so sure that it is a daughter and not a son. I sat up straight because he was actually mistaken.

"Dom..." I trailed off and I think he read my facial expression as his changed too and he quickly sat beside me. "What is it?" He asked looking in my eyes but I quickly averted it. "Look it's all complicated. A lot." I started.

"First tell me how did you get pregnant? Because we did use protection everytime. Remember, one day when no one was home, we had finished fou -" he and his dirty mouth good lord. "I'm telling you everything. But first close your dirty mouth." I ordered placing my hand on his mouth.

"The same mouth you kiss a million times in a day?" He asked grinning at me. "Yes the same mouth. Now can I speak?" I asked. "Yes my lady. You may speak but before that, sit properly and keep a cusion behind your back." Seriously?

When I sat properly and did all he asked he sat exactly in front of me and was playing with my hair when I spoke. "Remember the day when we planned to move in to our place?" I asked as he nodded. I pushed his hand back and forwarded my hand and played with his button while speaking.

"On that day, there was a lady beside me who wanted Clomiphene and beside her, I asked for drospirenone. But since there was only one boy who was handling three or maybe four customers, he got confused and the pills got exchanged." I looked down taking my hand on my lap.

"That explains the much of it. Mainly how you seduced me in the club and all. But baby, it's just alright. But can you explain in detail about that clomiphene?" He asked taking my hands in his. "Well, I don't know if you'll like the answer or not but... It's the pill that increases the chances of twins." I was expecting a huge or a loud reaction like what or oh my god or what are you saying or something like that.

But guess what, he just roamed his hand on my tummy and his eyes got filled with water and he replied, "So my little baby is going to carry two lives in her little body? Don't worry. I'm with you. Even though I won't feel your pain, or anything like that. But I will make sure to keep you healthy and not allow you to do any hard work and also do anything that will lessen your pain. I love all the three of you." His tears were non stop.

I hugged him tightly and tears started rolling down my cheeks by the lone thought of being a mother of two. It was going to be a lot. But I know it won't feel a lot if he's by my side.

"Do they all now that too?" He asked and I shook my head. "But didn't your mom come along with you?" He asked and I answered, "She did come with me but when I was taken in for test, at that time the doctor told me about it. But I asked her to not tell anyone about it."

He kept nodding at all my words and here I was sitting dumbfounded. "Why didn't you wish me birthday yesterday? Wait! Where on earth were you the whole day?" Ahahah he realised it too late. "I was the first person to wish you. Remember, after you tired me out, I wished you happy birthday. And I was somewhere you would've known but you kept sitting on my bed the whole night and sulking on for hours the whole day." I laughed as he pouted.