Chapter : 34

___________________

For real?
___________________

Chapter Thirty Four: For real?
Anne's POV

We walked down for lunch after his dad called and I was totally embarassed because like come on who won't be? He just agreed to let him date me not even a couple of hours ago and now we were.. ugh.. anyways we almost reached the table and I quickly swooped in in the kitchen. "Luca told me about what was going on in the room. Had fun?" Yara asked having total fun of it. "Come on you can't do this to -" "Oh I can see the fun on your neck. That's so romantic." She cheekily said having a clear look of the hickey on my neck. I shuffled my hair and brought a lock of hair ahead. She laughed at me and we started serving the food.

Luca and Dom were talking about something, more like whispering. "The food is served. Come have it." Yara said and they nodded sitting at their respective chairs. Dom was towards my left and Yara at my right. "Don't be embarassed Anne, even we did all those things at our times. It is really fine. I was glad that this stupid child of mine is growing up finally. Thanks to you." Luca said and I blushed under my eyelashes. Dom took the lock of my hair that was on my shoulder and tucked it behind my ears. "Show off time baby." He whispered in my ear. Only he can do this. "Listen, I have some work today, so I won't be home after lunch. I'll come directly in the evening around six. You make sure you're ready until that and I'll come and change my clothes. After that we'll leave for the party. Oh and yes, choose something for me too. Something that matches to yours." He whispered the last line. What work he has now?

Maybe something he and Luca were talking about. I nodded my head and soon lunch was finished. I went in my room and was reading a book. Soon the clock ran and it was half past five in no time. I decided to wear a golden colour gown and chose a white suit with golden tie for him. I heard a knock on the door and Yara walked in. "You look amazing Anne." She exclaimed taking a turn around me. "Thank you."

"What about earrings?" It just slipped my mind. I started searching for one in my wardrobe when she placed a hand on my shoulder and I turned around. "Come with me. I have a matching pair." She said and I followed her. As we walked in her room. She walked towards her wardrobe and opened a drawer revealing a beautiful golden earrings that had a heart in the top and a circle with diamond embedded.

 She walked towards her wardrobe and opened a drawer revealing a beautiful golden earrings that had a heart in the top and a circle with diamond embedded

"Here wear this. It'll look pretty on you." She really has a nice fashion choice. "Thank you so much." the bell rang and I turned around. "Luca has the keys. It has to be someone else. Wait let me check." Yara said as she walked past me and I followed her. Strangely enough, there was no one there. "Who's it?" I asked from up the stairs. "No one dear. You continue." She said smiling at me and I shrugged walking in the room. I heard the door close. I don't know why but it did feel strange.