Chapter : 16

Just because someone has done wrong, it doesn't mean that they can't do right.

___________________

Beach House
___________________

Chapter sixteen: Beach House
Dominic's POV

The time flew by really fast and today we are going to go to beach house. Joseph is also coming. Anne told me that Joseph and Ambrose are seeing each other. But since she met my mom, she has been distant and spends more time together with Joseph.

I really am jealous of that guy. Who the hell is he and why is he behind my girl? By looks and all he's really handsome. But still she can't do this to me. We were going to take three cars. In my car, there will be five people, I, Anne, Richie, Ambrose and that Joseph guy.

I reached at thier place where I saw Anne laughing and chilling out with Joseph while Richie and Ambrose looked in a serious conversation. I started honking the horn until I grabbed everyone's attention and they all started coming near. Anne went past me and sat behind? Now she won't even sit beside me?

Is this all because we asked her to move in at my place? Ugh why do I have to mess up so badly. Joseph is seeing Ambrose. So shouldn't be be with her rather than Anne. I'm so pissed off by this man.

"You've grown up really beautiful Anne. I wish I could be by your side all of those times. I couldn't help you much though." Who the hell is he? By her side hun? Beautiful hun? "Then too you helped me as much as you can. It's okay. Come on." She rubbed his arm and he kept his head on her shoulder!? How dare he.

Everyone soon settled down and I started driving to the beach house. I was trying to control my anger as much as I can but this person was just getting on my nerves. "Why are you driving rash Dom?" Richie asked me. How freaking dare he? Does he not know the reason I'm angry.

I stomped my foot on brake and opened the door. I walked out for some fresh air expecting to hear Anne talk to me but no. Instead Richie came out. "You sit in the passenger's seat. I'll drive. I don't think you're well." What the hell?! I'm not well. He's the one who has lost his mind and he says I'm not well.

Soon we reached the beach house and walked in. Because of this new edition the room arrangement has changed.

Room 1 : Me, Richie, Stella.

Room 2 : Ambrose, Grace, Charlotte.

Room 3 : Joshua, Joseph, Mateo

Room 4 : Matthew, Sophia, Evelyn.

One room was left idle for playing and all that stuff. I don't know why they decided so but anyways. Everyone started coming in and we decided to go have fun at beach. I entered our room that had one queen sized bed and a couch with other furniture. The question that rises is who will sleep where. But we'll think about that at night.

As of now I and Richie changed into our swimsuits while Stella was in the washroom to change. She walked out wearing a sea green bikini. My eyes bawled out looking at it. It was revealing a lot of skin. And I don't want anyone else to see my girl in this way. But I can't even help.