Chapter : 29

Sometimes people need to choose hard ways.
___________________

Board Meeting
___________________

Chapter Twenty Nine: Board Meeting
Anne's POV

I was up early today because I could hardly sleep yesterday. That scene of Mitchell on Dom's lap just won't wipe off my mind. I trust him enough to know that this was something Mitchell did because she wants me away from him. I get it. Totally. But it still felt bad. I just decided to give myself some time and space from him so I came to my own place. The place where I was born. Yesterday I was cleaning this place after I left from his, and I found some more documents too. This will help me in office today.

I told him to come to office today. That reminds me, today there will be a board meeting held wherein it'll be discussed if I should become the CEO or not. Honestly I know that majority of votes will be on my side, given my records and grades. And Ziach, Jimmy and Paul also know my work. Another plus point is that I'm daughter of the late CEO of the company and even they know that someone needs to sit on the chair of CEO so the company runs smoothly back again.

Since it was a bit cold today, I decided to wear a white dress with cream suit on. I took a handbag that had all the essentials and left the room. I took the key to my favourite Aston Martin and went out. Gladly there was no sight of Dom so I quickly swooped in and drove towards the office.

It was five minutes to eight when I entered the wide conference room. It almost had my eyes out. It was just beautiful and amazing.

Paul, Jimmy, Ziach and some other people were already present there

Paul, Jimmy, Ziach and some other people were already present there. Only three seats were left empty. As soon as everyone filled in, the meeting had started, at first I was introduced to all of them and then the main discussion started. In the very start, some people opposed on me being the CEO without even any experiences and all but many were in favor too because of my grades and in the final end, it was decided that as of now I will take the necessary decisions as CEO but for atleast a fortnight, I'll be trained for the position. Among the whole time, apart from Paul, Ziach and Jimmy, two more board members will keep an eye on me. And this was so because the board meeting can't be held in such small gaps, so they had to take such decision.

Hence the conclusion, I will be the CEO of this company after graduation and now I am given a personal assistant too. She is really very sweet. Her name is Lily. Since the meeting ended sooner than expected, she was giving me a tour of the office. She showed me the cafeteria. It was all go green types. But seemed a lot comfortable.