Mandela catalogue in our world😨pt.1

Uh don't ask how they got there they just did ok

Gabriel fell into a backyard, he did not recognize this place.he got up and looked around,he heard angry cursing from the house above him,"ma theres another hobo in the backyard"he heard, was he just called a hobo?"aye brother that kind looks like gabriel from mandela catalogue" another voice said,"a hobo cosplayer?great smh."he said.gabriel started floating and summoned one of his lackeys. "Oh shit that is gabriel!" Teh voice said,but it sounded excited."get him inside I need to catch a dsmp stream" the voice said"get in her you alternate god mf" the voice said opening the door.gabriel was severely confused, he decided to get in and summon his wings behind him."you aint scaring anyone bud, now explain how the hell your here?" "Why would I tell you?mortal." Gabriel said, his face warping into a disturbing smile, the man in front of him rolled his eyes "I cant deal with this shit, foods in the pantry, drinks in the freezer."the guy said leaving gabriel alone, luckily he had stolen a rectangular device from this man, he had mentioned "mandela catalogue " before so he'll input that first into this device.Gabriel was super confused at what he saw,  an analog horror? No hes real!this device is lying!he got angry, but he didnt just see himself on there he saw his lackeys and some victims, he saw cesar, mark, jonah, and adam.an hour passed from gabriel watching his so called analog horror series until footsteps were heard, "yo your confused right?" A girl said, she appeared to be 15, she had an odd fashion sense, gabriel nodded."anyways your in 2022, and you arnt in your universe, before you ask how you got here I dunno" she said not looking bothered. "How..?" All was gabriel could say."anyways since your here ima exploit you for veiws on twitch lmao" she said grabbing Gabriel's wrist and dragging him up to her room, she had 3 rectangular devices but they were larger, things were in her screen something saying twitch, she opened up something, a loading screen apered saying starting soon, within 5 minutes 500 apered on the screen.She turned on her microphone, "hey guys!so I have some news!you guys know gabriel from Mandela catalogue?" She said, her cant imidently blew up saying yes,"well something happened and now hes in my room lol" she said turning on her camera, gabriel looked heavily confused,"do your creepy smile bitch" she said towards him,how disrespectful! He did the smile thing and started whispering to her, the chat blew up and the viewers went up to 1k, a donor appeared on screen, "get him to react to stuff!I'll gift 100 subs if u do" it read out load, "what do you say mr.alternate creator, wanna watch random shit?" She asked, gabriel nodded confusedly, a dono popped up "okay either your really good at edititing or cosplaying or were fucking dead lol" gabriel looked frustrated and summed one of his lackeys, alternate cesar, "where are we-e-e?" He asked, his voice glitching out."I dont know, but this human wants us to react" gabriel said, the alternate shrugged and sat down next to her, gabriel sat on the other side."okay guys I'm putting up a pole, the choices are mandela catalogue or backrooms, choose wisly!" She said.a few minutes passed and mandela catalogue won,"alright time to give you two an existential crisis!" She said pulling up youtube.

Jonah was suddenly not in his car, he was at..(Choose where he spawned and if adam spawned near him or not:)
(My first ever interactive story:D)