spilled blood

A/n, this will have several parts, tell me what you guys think of it so far and I might turn it into its stand alone book:D

"we're going to a house party!" Cesar announced, coming inside the house. "Seriously?but me and Adam were gonna have a movie night.." Jonah said ,putting down his phone. "Well too bad. I already told Ruth we would be coming. Please inform mark and Adam for me? I have to run some errands. " cesar said, walking back out of the house. jonah groaned and got up from the couch, he made his way upstairs.

"Adamm!" Jonah called out "what?! I'm in the middle of a round!" Adam shouted from his room. Jonah walked over to Adam's room, "cesar says we have to go to some dumb house party." "seriously?" "Yes seriously, get dressed you emo." Jonah exits Adam's room."and get off of COD!" Jonah shouted walking down the stairs. "PISS OFF!" Adam shouted from his room.

Jonah walked outside into the backyard "star gazing again?" Jonah asked, seeing mark laying on the grass."mhm." Mark said quietly. "Your fuckin weird as hell, get up cesar said we're going to a house party." Jonah said rudely. " fuck off ." Mark flipped jonah off and continued star gazing. Jonah took the L and went back inside, he begins texting cesar.

"Yo is the house part formal?" Jonah texted.
"Yeah, but you can go in your ugly hoodie if you want. "
"And mark says I'm the rude one!"
"Get ready."
"Okay okay dad"

"..weird, he dosent usually text like that." Jonah said suspiciously,  he pushed his bad feeling down and waited for adam to get dressed and for mark to come inside. The tv that they kept and alternate proofed came on to the news channel, " serial killer at large, the numbers being 19 current victims, and 23 possible victims. All victims so far have been stamped with-" jonah turned the tv off. He dosent need to be hearing this shit, itll only make him worry more.

"I'm done changing, what do you think?" Adam said coming down the stairs, startling jonah. "Why are you so jumpy today?" Adam asked, with  annoyance in his voice. "Its nothing. Dont worry about it adam." Jonah said anxiously.  "Anyways, what do you think of my outfit?" Adam said, posing in his suit that he obviously stole from cesar."did you steal that from cesar?" Jonah asked.

"Well duh? Why would I just have a suit laying around?" Adam said, rolling his eyes. Jonah wanted to ask somthing, but he didnt. "Your acting so weird. What do you wanna say jonah?" Adam asked, tapping his foot. "..did you find anything weird in Cesar's closet? Or room..?"